The Ghost and Silky Butterbum - Cover

The Ghost and Silky Butterbum

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sandra "Silky" Butterbum didn't know how lucky she was to have her older brother Patrick living right on the estate in a private cottage of his own. She was in a desperate state of forced denial, when he seized on the brilliant solution of having the "Ghost" of their centuries-old forebear Sir Charles visit her lonely bedroom for nocturnal festivities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Royalty   Violence  

The night was unusually quiet outside.

There was no sound of the owls in the trees and even the insects seemed to be sound asleep in the midnight hours. The sound of a mattress squeaking from the floor above was obvious in the silence in the room. It was that ages-old rhythm that all no longer innocent persons knew with instinctive certainty.

Every now and then, the rhythm changed as the unknown couple chanted the pace of impalement and moved to more intensive acceleration of their mating desire or slowed down to catch their breath for another wave of passion.

Patrick Butterbum was sleeping soundly next to his adopted sister Sandra (Silky) Butterbum. He had a sheet thrown over his privates and his arm conveniently covered his facial features from curious servants desiring to satisfy their curiosity. He had spent the midnight hours diddling his beautiful sister inside her luscious rear door vicinity taking her last vestige of dignity from her angelic persona.

After being unceremoniously dumped by her last philandering fiancée, Silky had turned to her convenient brother for his nightly deposits of copious sperm to restore her self-confidence.

He had accomplished this mission by assuming the role of a long deceased forebear now wandering the halls of the estate in a ghostly disguise.

Of course, his sister was aware of his subterfuge because she was truly a devious female, but she kept her suspicions to herself content in his vigorous explorations of her discarded femininity.

She was awake listening to the sounds of happy carnal relations from above. A knowing smile on her face reflected her certainty that the noise was created by her guest of honor this holiday weekend, the Countess Elaine from the nearby Middlemarch estate.

The older woman was notoriously decadent in her nightly orgies ever since her elderly husband had passed away after being accosted by a highwayman with no patience for senior citizens.

That was one of the reasons why she was so close to Silky because her reputation followed her like a peacock’s plumage making Silky’s shortcomings pale in comparison. In fact, it was she who had sent the handsome footman up to her room to bring her nightly chocolate. The older woman considered the footman a perk of her short stay with her favorite young female friend.

The countess and Silky had a bond of close female relationship that transcended normal opposite gender carnal relations, and they had often expressed their hidden passions in explosive sessions together in a nocturnal setting.

Patrick had never suspected this dark side of his sister’s persona, and he was far too quick to assume her innocence in such matters.

She reached down and played with her brother’s hardness sticking up in the air like a proud staff of sublime succulent sustenance.

Silky gobbled it down her throat like it was a midnight snack of delightful proportion.

Patrick stirred in his sleep, but his dick adjusted to the situation, and it throbbed with carnal obedience to her deviant appetite.

Silky knew that the result would be soon accomplished, and she prepared to receive her brother’s emission inside her pretty mouth sooner rather than later.

The first spurt of his seed filled her mouth with his spunk, and she quickly swallowed to keep it all inside not wanting to stain the smooth sheets with their juices. That goal was defeated by his copious emission that soon spilled from her cherry red lips. She had no choice in the matter unless she gagged on the stuff, and she certainly did not want that to happen.

She rested on her knees next to Patrick’s still sleeping form and listened to the rapid acceleration of humping noises from above. Her keen ears thought that she could hear the whispered sounds of female pleasure and she smiled at the thought of the countess taking it all the way up inside. If she was any judge of her friend’s carnal pleasures, she was certain the decadent woman was receiving the footman’s load in her anal cavity rather than her feminine folds usually reserved for elite males only.

The depraved sister cleaned her brother and the bed with the towel from the washroom and she finished herself off with her own fingers drawing her juices onto the towel with audible delight.

The next morning, Patrick shuffled out of the bedroom wearing a sheet around his long, lean body hoping he would not be spied by any early rising servants in the huge mansion.

He sped down the gravel path to his own residence nearby and washed his body with the cold water in the night basin next to his bed. The cold water jolted him from his semi-stupor, and he donned his normal weekday clothes knowing he was far better off in the background rather than an object of focus by friend or foe. He had survived his long military career by such similar blending, and he practiced it as a key to survival in a hard, cruel world.

The countess came down the staircase with her dressing gown trailing behind her. She had just completed her morning ablutions with a hot bath drawn by the pair of maids assigned to her comfort whilst on her visit to her young, best friend Silky.

Elaine had enjoyed the footman last night and she still felt the tingle up deep inside her slender body from his oversized member that had given her enough male juice to sustain her appetite for quite some time.

She looked at her hostess sitting at the breakfast table and said in a low, seductive voice that made Silky shudder in repressed desire.

“Thank you so much for that unexpected present last night, my darling girl. He was absolutely fabulous. Where do you get these fine specimens of British masculinity?”

Silky patted her friend on her nicely curved rump and replied,

“I know you like them big and juicy, my dear countess, and I knew that Peter would take care of your special needs.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.