The Ghost and Silky Butterbum - Cover

The Ghost and Silky Butterbum

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sandra "Silky" Butterbum didn't know how lucky she was to have her older brother Patrick living right on the estate in a private cottage of his own. She was in a desperate state of forced denial, when he seized on the brilliant solution of having the "Ghost" of their centuries-old forebear Sir Charles visit her lonely bedroom for nocturnal festivities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Royalty   Violence  

My beautiful sister Silky and my new-found friend with benefits Anne were burning my candle at both ends on a rainy Saturday afternoon after all the servants had departed for their actual homes for the remainder of the weekend.

I was due in court later that day to answer a charge that I had discharged a firearm inside the town limits without proper license. I explained that it was more of a historic item and I was merely testing its functioning as well as cleaning the barrel with a good charge of gunpowder. Unfortunately for me, the judge was a female and one of the first female judges on the bench in those days when such a thing was considered somewhat ahead of its time.

The judge was actually the former spouse of the old-time judge Parker who had ruled from that same bench for more than forty years before his sudden death due to natural causes on the previous month just completed. She had been granted an interim seat on the court because of her supposed firm support for her husband’s agenda and the powers that be had decided it was better than risking a new election where the other party might put their man in the seat on a prayer and a promise.

The Judges name was Rebecca and it was a name that I found to be particularly exciting with memories of a hot number that had greased my pole with her wonderfully wet twat whenever I returned from a long ocean’s voyage to faraway places.

That Rebecca came equipped with a large mouth and ruby red lips and a tongue that was so long and dexterous that it seriously caused me to consider proposing marriage just to keep her by my side with nocturnal sessions in the horizontal.

This judge called Rebecca was not my cup of tea at all with an undersized bosom and a twat that could only be described as distressingly tight and mean-spirited about granting favors to any lad with a yen to merge into her pussy puddle and stir up some nice sauce for a happy ending and a satisfactory release of all inner tensions just like normal folks trying to live their lives without all the drama of pomp and circumstance. She had a passible face I suppose at least to the point that I would hold still for her to get down on her knees and lubricate my needy cock with some feminine oral love-making without making a fuss or creating a scene of silly drama.

There she stood in her ankle length black robes and she was actually lecturing me on the safety of firearms after I had served almost thirty years in the military services.

She fined me a full month’s income much to my chagrin and I seriously considered pushing up her black robes and pulling down her undies to give her a correction right on the spot.

She instructed the sergeant at arms to cuff my hands in front and deliver me to her office to write a check for the fine if I wanted to leave the courthouse and return to my estate for a gin and tonic.

Her office was actually her husband’s office and it had hunting trophies on the solid walls and deep leather furniture that looked like they have been well-worn with the backsides of repentant female offenders showing contrition to the Judge for their wayward ways. I bet the old fellow must have had a constant stream of petitioners pulling down their knickers making amends the old-fashioned way bent-over and spread open for his perusal.

There had to be at least thirty years difference between the new female judge and her now deceased husband and she was beginning to show some wrinkles on her face that showed her age to be about fifty if she was a day and that is a fact.

Judge Rebecca swept into the office with her nylons swishing underneath the heavy black robes and she sank down into the swivel chair like she was exhausted from a hard day on the bench. She hiked up the robe a bit and I could see the flash of some interesting skin on her lower leg and her shapely knee all covered with a grey-toned pantyhose that must have gone all the way up and covered her still attractive twat and her heart-shaped backside that had probably been frustratingly lonely ever since her husband’s demise. In fact, it was probably longer because the rumor was that the old fellow had been quite non-functioning in that department for some time and he took his pleasure anally and orally wherever he could find a likely female candidate for his attentions.

“My dear Mister Butterbum, you are a naughty boy what with your guns and making trouble for your neighbors in a nice quiet neighborhood.”

I looked up at her because the chair she had me sat in was much lower than her throne behind the desk and I could not help to feel a little bit submissive in that position and I suppose that was her intention all along.

Then, she stood up and removed her robe to reveal that all she had on underneath was her control-top pantyhose and a thing sports bra that barely hid her bosom of infinite delight.

Of course, my thing immediately sprang to attention like a pointing dog on the hunt and I could tell from the gleam in her eyes that she didn’t miss a trick when it came to figuring out why my trousers were suddenly tented in front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.