The Ghost and Silky Butterbum - Cover

The Ghost and Silky Butterbum

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sandra "Silky" Butterbum didn't know how lucky she was to have her older brother Patrick living right on the estate in a private cottage of his own. She was in a desperate state of forced denial, when he seized on the brilliant solution of having the "Ghost" of their centuries-old forebear Sir Charles visit her lonely bedroom for nocturnal festivities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Ghost   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Royalty   Violence  

As a retired Naval Officer, I have borne the brunt of constant trickery and verbal abuse with regard to my last name “Butterbum”.

Let me assure all of you that I have not been overly annoyed by such tomfoolery but I tend to suspect that my younger sister “Silky” (She dreadfully hated the given name of “Sandra” which sounded perfectly respectable to me and terribly irritating to her ears alone.) was often incensed at the aspersions cast her way about the size and flexibility of her posterior landscape and she made great pains to place her frequently changing beau’s attentions on her upper body delights and her main entrance to carnal pleasures.

I was basically an “ass-man” myself and accepted the fact that “once an ass-man, always an ass-man” was a basic tenet of masculine discretion.

For what seemed forever, my younger sister was in a constant state of frustration over her virgin status and she was chomping at the bit to move up to the category of fully accredited “womanhood” with a certified tested vaginal channel and a hymen that existed no longer inside her mysterious feminine folds.

I had been entirely sacrosanct in my treatment off my younger sister’s feminine charms right up to the night when I pretended to be my legendary forebear and entered my sister’s bedchamber to relieve her of her unwanted “virginal” status.

After that shameful experience, I had been humping my sister with great enthusiasm thinking that she truly believed me to be a “Ghost” that heaped such degrading sessions of carnal excesses on her young and beautiful body. Of course, the sly creature was fully cognizant of my pretense and she played along because she wanted my demanding cock to be her tutor in such matters of crude physical submission.

Looking back on it now, I can easily see that I was the fool and she was the schemer that nightly drained my precious bodily fluids for her feminine pleasure. I had responded as she had expected to her sensuous inclinations in all such matters regardless of the need, oral, anal or deep inside her female genital core in a variety of positions that seemed never-ending from my point of view.

My acquisition of a female companion called “Ann” without an “e” at the end marked the beginning our “troika” of three-way bed pleasuring that opened up new avenues of exploration for all three of us in a unique and inspiring manner.

The normally modest and well-behaved Ann was a tiger in the bedroom when we were three and not two to tango in the horizontal position.

Ann was truly an anal bitch, of that there can be no doubt. She would stick her bum up high for attention in such a way that even a dead man would be aroused to action.

It was just recently that both Ann and I had discovered that my sister Silky had been in cosmic copulation with a ghost-like apparition that floated on air without any visible means of organic support from below. Her writhing and contortions in mid-air were a complete mystery and I must admit it made a believer of me to view this witchcraft from an up close and personal perspective.

On a few special occasions, I had copulated with my dear Silky with full insertion into her anal regions doing my best to not take note of the greenish substance that was playing non-stop with her feminine folds in a way that could only be described as sensuously obscene.

My Ann generally toyed with her bosom just the way one would expect another female to pleasure one so generously blessed with top-heavy delights. Ann’s tongue worked overtime to satisfy my intensely debauched sister’s breasts and nipples with her wet saliva-laden licks and kisses that made Silky’s nipples outstanding like pebbles on a beach of shimmering glass-like sand.

I swear that Ann sucked so voraciously that she must have drawn some sort of liquid from my sister’s nipples. I saw her swallowing to get it down and I knew they were both connected in a way that children are with their feeding mother when hunger is more important than any other instinct known to man.

Ann and I had discussed the nature of the ghostly entity’s attraction to my sister and we agreed that it had to be the fact that it was called up by my pretense of being my own forebear to give my sister solace from her maidenhood without taxing her sense of guilt about being complicit in the process. I have to admit her pussy and her sweet, sweet ass were none less delectable for my subterfuge and I would do it over again a thousand times just to feel that intense tingle of sensitive satisfaction as my juices flowed into her innocent private places with familial familiarity. The sight of my essence puddling on her entrances was so exciting that I often would be inspired to do it all over again to show her my intense desire to fill her to the brim.

In some strange way, my feelings toward Ann were somewhat different because she was so terribly vociferous whenever I flooded her cavities with my liquid copiousness. At such times, I was joyfully inclined to spank her naughty bottom with my heavy hand to impress on her the need to be a well-behaved girl in a polite society.

The two young ladies enjoyed attacking my shaft from both sides with their searching tongues doing their level best to make me as hard as possible before I started on the journey that would hopefully bring them both to the edge of the cliff of female orgasm and sprinkle my prick with their feminine juices to lubricate our way to coordinated release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.