Fresh Meat Party - Cover

Fresh Meat Party

by richardthomas666

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Erotica Sex Story: The greedy Sandy invites me to her house to participate in her Red Meat Party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Sex Toys   .

A total harem of nymphomaniacs + a special surprise!

If you’ve read ‘Cul-de-sac Swingers’ then you will know that my wife and I, Julia and Chris, live next door to two really hot swingers, Tom and Sandy. Tom travels as a salesman, and my wife Julia works in an office a few miles from our house. Sandy is an amazing bi-sexual nymphomaniac, and because she and I both work from our homes next door to each other, we often get together during the day for a frantic shag - the only type of shag that Sandy knows! Both our spouses know about this and are relaxed about it, so most weekends the four of us go out to swinging parties together and often Tom and Sandy then take my wife home with them afterwards and plunder her body for the rest of the weekend - whilst I recover my sexual energy to service both Julia and Sandy the following week!

On this particular day, it was midsummer in the middle of an unexpected heatwave, when Sandy rang me about 10 in the morning and asked if I would like to come over after lunch and fuck her? Immediately my cock was rock hard – Julia is an amazing wife and we have awesome sex, but Sandy is such a filthy lover, just the sight or sound of her gives me an erection. I agreed immediately, and she told me to come over at 1pm, she had some work to do before then. I knew that Julia had her Spanish classes on Wednesday afternoons, so I would have the whole afternoon to shag my next-door nympho.

I had a job concentrating on my work that morning, but finally it was nearly 1pm, so I went into the bathroom and had a shower and right on 1 o’clock I walked next door. I knew from experience that any clothes I wore would be ripped off in the first 5 seconds, so I was just wearing a pair of shorts and some sandals. Her front door was open, and I walked in, but as soon as I was in, Sandy was behind me with her hands on my eyes.

“Stand still, don’t turn round!” she said quickly, and immediately she removed her hands and replaced them with a blindfold. No sooner was it on than I she pulled my wrists together and clipped leather cuffs onto them, then I felt her place a collar around my neck. I felt her grasp my shorts and pull them down and she also removed my shoes. “Good boy,” she said, giving my cock a squeeze, “now follow me – it’s shagging time for this fine fellow!” I realised there was a lead attached to the collar and she steered me through the house, out into the garden and towards a large separate garage they had had built in the garden, but which I had never been into before.

As we entered I realised, to my surprise that the floor was carpeted. Sandy led me across the room, then made me turn around and told me to sit, and then lie backwards. I did so and realised I was now lying on a bed. She moved me round so that I was fully on the bed, and I felt her attach leather cuffs to my ankles, pulling my legs wide apart to do so. Then my hands were above my head and those cuffs were also attached to the bed, so I was firmly fixed in a ‘star’ position.

Suddenly I heard a round of applause and Sandy said, “Sorry Chris, I forgot to mention, today is our Nympho Shagging Meeting, and as you can hear, a number of my girlfriends are here for what we call a Fresh Meat Day. I hope you haven’t been wanking off at the prospect of my drippingly wet cunt, because all the girls are expecting to be fucked by your lovely prick which, I am delighted to see, is as excited at the prospect as we are. OK girls, tuck in!”

Almost instantly a warm wet mouth descended on my cock and started to suck it, whilst a hand gently massaged my balls. Different mouths were biting my nipples and a few seconds later, a wet hairy pussy descended on my mouth – I started to lick and a low moan came from the pussy’s owner! Just then Sandy put her mouth to my ear and whispered, “There are eight very hot and excited cunts in this room, and every one of them expects you to fuck them to orgasm – so pace yourself, tiger!”

I had never been tied up and blindfolded before for sex, and the excitement of not knowing whose cunt I was fucking was amazing. But now Sandy had told me what was going to happen, I relaxed into her kinky game and allowed the nymphos to set about pleasuring themselves and me. The first cunt was tight and already very excited and she orgasmed in only a couple of minutes – I concentrated on remaining relaxed, as I knew that I couldn’t last if I had eight orgasms. The next cunt to ease onto my cock was quite loose and wet, but she lasted a long time and I thought I was going to lose it when she finally squirted all over me and squealed in pleasure.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.