Work Experience for Terri

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2016 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Frank takes on 17 year old Terri for a week of work experience servicing swimming pools. She shocks him with a very tiny bikini, and then she shocks him even more when she demands to be fucked by him. After work she takes him home to meet her mother, who turns out to be a missing link in Frank's life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size   Workplace   .

I was in a rut - my life was totally boring. I had been divorced for four years this week. My ex-wife Mary had left me five years ago for a woman. Our sex life had been non-existent for the latter years of our marriage.

My name is Frank and I am 40 years old. I’m shy and find it hard to mix with people. I’ve not dated since the divorce so I’ve had a very long sexless period of my life, except for what my hand offered by way of relief.

Mary hated sex with me - complaining of my less than day old whiskers if I attempted to pleasure her orally, and hating the size of my cock. I was too big for her dainty vagina. Pussy was a crude word in her eyes, and instantly got me in trouble if I used it.

My life took a turn for the better last week - this is my story.


Zane was my boss. I worked for a pool maintenance company with a healthy roster of home pools to look after. Being trustworthy I’d been assigned the posh suburbs to service.

Last week he told me that I was assigned a work experience student to ride along with me for the week. It was going to be a young 17 year old lady by the name of Terri. I complained but he just ignored my complaints and told me to “suck it up”.

Terri was waiting for me when I got to the depot on Monday morning.

She was medium height, slim of build with short curly blonde hair which framed a very beautiful face. Within an hour of meeting her I was impressed. She had a wonderful cheerful attitude and a willingness to work hard.

Terri helped enormously, and the day just flew by. I found myself missing her when I dropped her off at her home. I organized to pick her up in the morning. Before she left the van, I told her to wear a swimsuit under her clothes because we may have to get into the pool to perform some maintenance tasks.


Picking her up in the morning I noted that she was dressed a little different today. Today she was wearing shorts and a polo shirt, and joggers on her feet - much like my uniform.

“Did you remember your swimsuit?” I asked.

“Yep. Sure did” was her cheerful response.

We had four services to perform that day - a little more relaxed than the previous day when we had six services.

The second service was at an unoccupied mansion that was currently for sale. The owner wanted the pool looking first class for the open house scheduled for the next day.

This was a service where we had to get into the pool to complete the service.

“We have to go into the pool” I told Terri.

“Yay” she responded “the water looks so inviting”.

I turned to pick up a small bucket of tools, and when I turned back I found that Terri had quickly removed her clothes, leaving her in a very minuscule bikini.

“Hold fuck” I gasped aloud taking in the sight of her almost naked body.

She had full rounded breasts with the nipples and areola only just covered by tiny scraps of material. Her mound must have been totally shaved, there was no way that the tiny covering was hiding any pubic hairs.

“You like?” she asked as she turned around, revealing a thin string between her wonderful butt cheeks. I noted that she appeared to have an all-over tan by the absence of any swimsuit lines.

She slipped into the water, turning to me she teased me about being a slow-coach. My problem was that my cock was stretching and filling my speedo briefs. There was no hiding my arousal. With her watching I quickly undressed and slipped into the pool.

“You have a nice body Frank” she commented “Do you work out?”

“Yeh” I replied. I had found that going to the gym was a good way of killing my abundance of spare time after work.

We worked together for the next twenty minutes, finding myself bumping into her often. The last part of the job involved me in close contact with her firm naked ass. There was no way that she couldn’t notice my hard cock pressing against her.

I placed our tools on the side of the pool, leaving us standing hip to hip in waist deep water. She surprised me when she turned towards me, placing her hand on the back of my neck and drawing my face to hers. She kissed me gently.

Our lips parted for a moment, and then reconnected almost immediately with much more passion.

It had been years since I had last kissed a woman ... and this was such a young woman ... a very desirable one who was less than half my age. I shouldn’t be pawing her body and wanting to fuck her but my cock was overruling my brain.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast as we continued to kiss with our tongues coming into play. It felt amazing - soft yet so firm. After a couple of minutes she broke the kiss and stepped back a little. I was disappointed, thinking that the fun was at an end.

Instead she pushed the minuscule top up and over her breasts - setting them free, and making them available to my gaze. Placing her hands under them, offering them to me saying “Lick them ... suck them please”.

I grinned, and she laughed as she drew my face to her breasts.

I licked, sucked and nibbled my way back and forth between them before she pushed my head away from them.

“Help me up onto the side” she asked.

I lifted her up, sitting her on the side of the pool with her legs dangling in the water. She pulled the tiny bottom to the side revealing her pretty little pussy with its almost non-existent lips.

“Lick me” she moaned.

The taste of her flowing juices overpowered the taste of the pool water. She was tangy, and very wet. My tongue found her clit peeking out from under its hood, flicking it occasionally when my tongue reached the top of her slit whilst tonguing her up and down.

“Yes ... oh fuck yes ... I’m so close” she gasped.

I concentrated on her clit, wanting to tip her over the edge.

“Yesssssssssssss!!!” she screamed, grabbing my head and pulling it right against her pussy whilst her orgasm peaked and slowly declined. I continued to lick up her juices, which had been added to by a deluge of fresh ejaculations.

“Stop ... stop ... too much” she moaned.

I stood up again, my hands drawn to her beautiful breasts and their very hard nipples which I gently squeezed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.