The Transgender Intern Finds Love - Cover

The Transgender Intern Finds Love

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Decisions, decisions, Linda, formerly, Lawrence, is on her way to an entirely different way of life. The young intern is confused with an identity crisis that will determine his/her future. voting turned off due to obvious trolling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification  

The young good looking intern called Nurse Linda was working now on the wards. Her stint in urgent care and a long subdued assignment to pediatrics had her ready for working in the urology clinic under Doctor Brenda Nightingale.

It had been Doctor Nightingale that had shaped Linda transference from male gender to female gender with great success.

The older woman had warned her of the many setbacks ahead and advised her to be on the watch for the pitfalls of false expectations.

Linda knew that her advice in not severing her male organ but fitting it into her body cavity was the best solution for her because she had the option of still using it in those special situations where it would in handy when pinch came to shove.

Since the final graduation after her change, Linda had managed to fit into all the blocks in her new lifestyle. Only a few persons knew of her dual sexual identification. One, was Doctor Nightingale, another was her best friend forever, Amanda and the last was short-lived heart throb Doctor Rock Hutton with his huge cock and ego to match. Linda knew she had made a mistake in trusting Doctor Hutton because he was offended when she told him and apparently the whole affair was a tremendous blow to his ego and his unforgiveable self-esteem based entirely on his own personal sense of selfishness. She had foolishly given him everything he wanted to satisfy his kinky soul and seldom asked for anything in return. Then, when she tried to discuss the nature of her search for gender identity became clear to him, he had exploded in anger and put his hand trough the drywall in a childish expression of complete loss of control.

In retrospect, she knew she had handled the entire love affair thing badly and regretted not telling him her situation the very first date.

Still, in a way she didn’t see that she had anything to apologize for because she was the one doing all the giving whilst the Doctor was the taker getting exactly what he wanted in return. The last time, she saw him he was on his way to Doctors Without Borders and all she could think was “Thank God he is out of my hair”.

She had seriously considered relocating out to the west coast just to get away from any nasty rumors starting about her femininity with the possibility it had started with a vicious retaliation from the disgruntled man.

Well, all that was behind her now and she was able to go to work with a clear conscience and not worries about whispers behind her back. The thing she hated the most was the feeling that laughter or whispering in her vicinity was something about her and her gender identity.

Linda was smart enough to understand that was a bit paranoid on her part and she did her best to dissipate the unsettled feelings churning around down deep in her gut.

She was so involved with her thoughts that she noticed belatedly that the uber driver making the last lag of her journey from the train stop to the hospital was obviously trying to look up her short uniform skirt to check out the color of her undies. The transgender intern gave the guy a pass because he was excusably young and handsome with a muscular look that made her tingle between her legs.

“I don’t think I drove you before, nurse. Did you change shift or something?”

She had recently changed from the night shift to the morning shift and the change still had her head spinning with the different routine.

Linda leaned forward slightly so the young man could get a good look at her near perfect make-up job that she always gave full attention to before leaving the house. Doctor Nightingale had given her plenty of facial corrections that changed her face from a bland looking male look to an almost “hot” female look that needed a good face painting to complete her presentation. The only other physical changes besides the rearrangement between her legs, were her boob job and the ass shaping to give her a more female look.

She saw the look of lust in the Uber driver’s eyes and rested back in her seat spreading her knees wide enough for him to get a good gander at her pink panties with the lace frills. To add to his excitement, she dropped one hand down to her lap and started to slowly rub the top of her pussy mound absently as if she were thinking about getting it stuffed with something strange.

It didn’t surprise her to see the driver who was watching intently but remained silent throughout, pull over to the curb just before the hospital entrance and ask her with a intense tone of voice, “How about it, babe, you up for a little Uber guy loving?”

She smiled at his reflection in the mirror and pushed her skirt up in an overt invitation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.