The Transgender Intern Finds Love - Cover

The Transgender Intern Finds Love

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Decisions, decisions, Linda, formerly, Lawrence, is on her way to an entirely different way of life. The young intern is confused with an identity crisis that will determine his/her future. voting turned off due to obvious trolling.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   TransGender   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification  

Linda had spent almost the entire afternoon getting ready for her date with the Councilman arranged by her boss at the courthouse. She was truly excited by the prospect because it would be in his penthouse suite at the brand-new condo downtown where all the important people had purchased a unit to show they were winners in the new society.

Her male equipment was safely tucked away and when her panties were pulled down from behind one could not really see the other gender business hidden under the flesh colored tape and the control top that only covered the front and not her interesting rear female parts that had her new feminine entryway and her absolutely perfect rear door all shining clean both inside and out with a light coat of French perfume and smoothing cream that was like silk to the touch.

It was the perfect combination as long as the light was not too bright and revealing and she was able to stay in shadow in dim light that was most appropriate for a romantic atmosphere.

She had looked up the Councilman on the internet and discovered that he was also recently divorced and that there were allegations that he had been sodomizing his sixteen year old daughter to whom he had given a horse to celebrate her sixteenth birthday. His wife was a former model of exotic underwear and she had no sense of humor about her husband shoving his dick up her daughter’s teen ass on a regular basis. Of course, he seized on the excuse that she was only a step-daughter since he was the second husband with the biological father almost three thousand miles away on the left coast mixing with the Hollywood crowd screwing loads of hopeful actresses with eager pussies ready to demonstrate how much they wanted an opportunity to break into show business.

The daughter refused to testify in court and the charges were dropped but the divorce went through and he was denied visitation rights due to the allegations.

The concierge at the condo directed her to the penthouse express elevator and she rode it all the way up to the top floor with a panoramic view of the city and the river that ran down to the busy harbor of the port city.

The Councilman answered the front door and explained that he had given all the servants the night off so they could have complete privacy for their little interlude having some “quiet time” together to get to know each other better.

Linda felt the tingles building from the touch of his muscular arm around her shoulders and didn’t object when he started to grope her ass before they even reached the sofa in front of the fireplace.

In fact, she loved the feel of his fingers on her backside.

There was no doubt that she had an itch that had to be scratched and it centered in between her proud cheeks right in the middle of her sensitive brown eye. He confided in her that her boss had reported to him that she was a complete anal bitch and that she loved servicing her dates with her mouth working overtime on sucking and polishing his knob without shyness or hesitation.

Minutes later she was bottomless from the waist down and her ass was raised for his cock to address her rear door with his friendly weapon. A simple thrust was all it took to enter her welcoming sphincter and she was forced to moan loudly at his frenzied assault on her nether regions with his oversexed equipment. His fingers were fortunately concentrated on her breasts and nipples which were without a doubt the best that money could buy on the open market.

The councilman was humping her with an accelerating pace from above and she loved the fact that the lights were low merely showing him her feminine heart-shaped ass cheeks jutting up and waiting for his pleasure. He cupped her chin with his palm and pulled her mouth to his for his French kissing style that showed her exactly how he was soon ready to explore her oral skills with his inquisitive cock.

After servicing the date for the better part of two hours, Linda paced around the condo still bottomless looking at the fine paintings on the walls and the photographs displayed with pride in every room. She saw the councilman’s ex was quite attractive as was his daughter and she figured he had his pick of pussy from the many female groupies that loved to service famous people just for the sheer excitement. It was a mystery to her why he had to resort to scouting for free pussy from his male friends looking for a favor or something of value in return.

Before she left, he bent her over the kitchenette table and reamed her ass with his thick cock whispering dirty things in her ears that actually inspired her to cream his cock with her juices mixing with his spunk running down the insides of her silky soft legs. One of the things she had done religiously was to completely wax her legs and back side to rid her skin of all hair because she knew it made her look dangerously feminine right where she wanted to show off her ass to the best advantage

The councilman set up a date for her to come back the following week for dinner and a repeat performance promising to show her some new sex toys he had ordered from a brown bag package delivery for discreet fetish enjoyment. Actually, Linda was all in favor of the proposed “party” with the special toys and she confirmed she would have some surprises of her own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.