Night Nurse With Naughty Needs - Cover

Night Nurse With Naughty Needs

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The night shift was boring at first, but now Nurse Sandra has found the perfect solution to make things interesting again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Doctor/Nurse  

Head nurse Sandra was returning to her night shift after a long two week vacation in Hawaii with her new best friend forever the young nurse trainee, Veronica. She had reveled in the hedonistic and pagan lifestyle of the island females and had even experimented with taking it up the ass from some of the male military enlisted men desperate for pussy they didn’t have to pay cash money for to receive.

She found that her experiments with the military males was stimulating and an eye opener about how easy it was to control their actions with the promise of oral, anal or any sort of sexual gratification they desired. She learned that in giving a little bit here and there she could manipulate their young bodies into taking care of her kinky needs in a way that she loved the very best.

That information proved valuable to her on her night rounds in the hospital wards. She tended the broken bodies in those ways that she knew the men were desperate for and she gratified her own naughty needs at the same time.

She was fascinated by the burn ward where the men were swathed in white bandages covering them in white anonymity like puppets equipped with functional cocks.

On the first night of her return, she was in the burn ward tending a new arrival. He was a young firefighter that had been caught in a random flashback at a burning residence. The young man was only twenty years old and his dream of being a firefighter was setback drastically by the dangerous fire. She talked to him and found he was bitter over the fact t that his girlfriend had dumped him right after the accident because she didn’t like her lover-boy in the silly white bandages.

She found out his name was Dan and that he had not as yet steered his young cock up a female’s privates feeling that it was a thing best saved for after marriage.

Nurse Sandra almost giggled when he told her that, but she did her best to hide her amusement because she feared it would turn him off and prevent her from relieving his sexual tension with a nice jerking off session.

She looked down at the young man all covered in bandages and only a hole for his mouth to be fed or given drink or medication. He was in a sitting up position in the hospital bed and she put the lotion on his bare feet and hands that had not been burned. Of course, he had openings for his anus and his dick because he was a bed pan patient. She knew he was embarrassed to call for a nurse to assist him with the bed pan and hold his cock in the correct angle to get into the bed pan. She knew he didn’t want the equipment stuck up the head of his penis that would carry his piss to a bag to be emptied because it was demoralizing for him to lose his ability to do it like a “man”.

The nurse trainees had told her that he had the cutest anus and that he was quite sensitive to their touch back there when he needed the bed pan. The overweight trainee confided in her that he had gotten a “stiff dick” when she grabbed his cock to point it in the right direction.

That little tidbit of information led her to assist him to use the bed pan for urinating just to see his reaction to her hand on his undamaged dick.

He did his thing and she started to apply some lubrication to his shaft with gentle caring hands. The young man stopped talking and just relaxed as his cock grew longer and harder with each passing moment.

Eventually, she was able to look down and see that his three inches had suddenly become eight inches and his meat was throbbing with desire for continued stroking to distract him from the constant pain of his burns.

“Oh, Nurse Sandra, you are so good to me. Are you a good girl or a naughty girl?”

Sandra giggled because she knew exactly what he meant.

“Well, Danny boy, I am at heart a naughty girl, but by being naughty, I must be good to you and bring you to your happy ending with lots of white cum all over my fingers and hands.”

She accelerated her jerking motion as she saw him expand a little bit more just before he was ready to explode with lines of cum that hit the ceiling with the force of pent-up frustration and need to enter a secret feminine garden sooner rather than later.

“Thank you, head nurse, that was fantastic. You are a lot better at that than my former girlfriend. Can you help me tonight before you get off your shift?”

Sandra licked some of the white emission off her fingertips and loved the taste of the male essence inside her mouth hitting her tastebuds with shameful delight.

About an hour before the end of her shift, she stealthily made her way back to the burn ward and crept up to the young fireman’s hospital bed.

He was breathing steadily, and she took him to be quite sound asleep with no indication of any desire to awaken for her favors.

She was about to turn around and leave when she noticed his privates were in a semi-erect state and looked quite tempting to her exhausted after a long shift of various duties.

Not wanting to pass up an intriguing opportunity, she slowly stroked the young fireman’s shaft until it reached its maximum state of erect status.

The young lad swathed entirely in bandages relaxed back against the pillows dreaming that his cock was captured by a bevy of young girls demanding his insertion.

Nurse Sandra checked the ward and saw that all the other nurse trainees and the patients were sound asleep and that she could hop onboard the fireman’s erection with little chance of discovery.

Quickly, she removed her white pantyhose and her shoes climbing up the injured man’s leg bandages until her nicely trimmed quim rested flush against the patient’s hard erection. She grasped it firmly in her free hand and rubbed it on her damp slit already leaking her female juices in anticipation of some lively action.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.