The Foreign Officer's Wives Club - Cover

The Foreign Officer's Wives Club

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sometimes an isolated posting in a backward country can be so boring. Young Patricia is volunteered for duties in the Foreign Officer's Wives Club to help create better relations with the high-ranking officials of the host country. Up until then, she had always considered herself a well-behaved lady. Now, she was not all that certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Workplace   Politics  

Lady Patricia was resting comfortably in her scented bath being washed by a bum boy with a raging erection.

She reached out with her soap covered palm and slowly stroked his hardness with an amused smile on her beautiful face. This picture of upper class British womanhood broke all the norms of acceptable decent behavior with her demanding hands that tugged the young boy’s rampant cock. She inserted her fingers on her other hand into his pulsating prostate watching the confusion of his stimulated reaction cross his lust-filled face.

The posh diplomatic lady pursed her lips to press them savagely against the boy’s ready mouth and she pushed her greedy tongue inside his wet and wonderful mouth to sample the taste of his depraved urges.

The boy sighed as he was forced to drain his hardened shaft into the bath water.

The British lady of leisure saw his creamy lines of boy juice on top of her perky breasts which were still above the surface of the warm scented water. She put her hand on the back of his head and told him, “Lick it all off, you naughty boy.”

She allowed him to use his heated tongue all over her breasts and nipples cleaning up his emissions ejaculated with his frenzied spurts caused by her prostate massage of his sensitive pucker under her complete control.

Patricia offered the boy her rump for his pleasure, and she was gloriously gratified when he slid his thick youthful cock inside her tightly clenched sphincter. She had to confess to the fact that she was unable to remember the boy’s name other than describe him by the size and energy of his sturdy dick that impressed her most of all.

The other wives stopped what they were doing to witness her anal taking and they all whispered behind their hands about her flexibility to take the boy’s lower body between her happy flanks with consummate dexterity. Her whimpers of pleasure mixed with high pitched screams of pain at the blunt stretching of her petite brown eye blended into the background of the chattering females being used by the male members of the club with perfect harmony.

Lady Patricia knew she was sweating profusely from the pounding she received from the young man, but she took it all in stride desperate for the familiar tingle down deep inside her core once he loosed his flood of man juice inside her female core.

Her thoughts wandered to her absent husband off to the wars which were always uppermost in his well-organized mind. She knew that he had been cheating on her with her personal maid, Becky Bumstead behind her back unaware that she was watching from the closet. She remembered his huge cock slamming resolutely into the maid’s generous behind with vicious accuracy. It was amusing to her to watch the girl’s unabashed joy at receiving her husband’s long streams of creamy passion deep inside her feminine folds from behind.

She liked the young girl from Manchester with her nicely curved body and her smile that seemed so genuine both day and night. In fact, she approved of her husband’s affair with the shapely young working girl and hoped that he might even be able to impregnate her with his seed. Patricia had been aware of her own shortcomings in the motherhood area for several years when the family doctor had informed her that she was more than likely infertile after a serious illness that had made her baby-making machinery nonfunctional for the remainder of her child-bearing existence.

Her husband had become bored with the constant struggle to place her with child and had foregone his efforts by substituting her maids and other female servants as his sexual partners in the nocturnal hours.

She had taken up with young Becky in recent weeks because the girl was obviously in need of sexual respite of a dirty carnal nature. In fact, she had awarded her the use of her favorite bum boy for a sensual encounter on top of the fluffy white carpet in her secluded bedroom. Patricia had encouraged the girl to offer her bum to the boy for his resolute insertion and watched the lust in her eyes as he drove home his big boy inside her female fundament.

It was easy for her to judge when the boy had reached the point of no return and she locked her lips and her tongue onto Becky’s wet and wonderful mouth with complete abandon and devious carnal intent.

Patricia was inside Becky’s submissive mouth when the bum boy came hard and furiously inside her rectal cavity.

Now, the boy had withdrawn his friendly weapon and the girl looked up into her mistress’s eyes with tears rolling down from the corners in copious flow. She obviously felt a sense of guilt from her indecent actions, and she was confused because she was in love with her mistress’s husband.

Becky had been a near virgin when she came into employ with the military couple in the foreign country and she was totally gratified when the husband came to her sexual frustration with the use of his grand dick that drove her crazy with love and desire.

She felt guilty about cheating on her mistress, but she felt no guilt about submitting to the husband’s sexual demands because it was so perfect for her own loneliness and physical needs.

Once, she had been witness to her mistress on her knees in front of her secret lover sucking his dick with great dexterity and unusual, tasty smacking of her ruby red lips. She was ashamed of her instantaneous resentment of her mistress stealing her lover’s dick for her pleasure, but then calmed down because she realized she was the official wife and deserved his cock in any given situation as society recognized.

After the bum boy incident, she was much closer to her mistress, and she was equally as submissive to Lady Patricia’s carnal desires as she was to her husband’s.

Patricia had gotten used to dressing Becky in her most provocative undies from France and allowing the young girl to expose her assets to male acquaintances in private sessions. The temptation of young girl flanks and sexy French undies and perfume was all it took to entice the male acquaintances to instant hardness and Lady Patricia received pleasure in merely watching her maid submit to the carnal desires of her male admirers satisfying her voyeuristic inclinations.

Sometimes, Patricia would mount the male from behind whilst he was inside her maid, and she would insert either her stiff fingers or a rubber strap-on into the man’s bottom as he screwed her maid deep inside her feminine folds. She noticed that most of the men would continue their ravishment of Becky’s private parts without pause taking their buggery in stride without comment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.