The Foreign Officer's Wives Club - Cover

The Foreign Officer's Wives Club

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sometimes an isolated posting in a backward country can be so boring. Young Patricia is volunteered for duties in the Foreign Officer's Wives Club to help create better relations with the high-ranking officials of the host country. Up until then, she had always considered herself a well-behaved lady. Now, she was not all that certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Workplace   Politics  

Lady Patricia was not appointed president of the foreign officer’s wives club until the following summer. She had managed to gather up all of the nasty porn tapes of her oral ministrations by offering sexual favors to the perverted owners or with cash transfers for those more interested in financial gain rather than joys of the flesh.

To celebrate, she had Faith brought to her tent and gave her to the contingent of bum fuckers that prepped all the females to have wide open sphincters for their evening’s assignments. She sipped her dry wine licking the rim of the wine glass with her sensitive tongue as she watched the little bitch take care of the entire group of six horny men focused on her pretty ass as their target for the evening.

As a second act of anal testing, she donned her favorite strap-on and lubed it with the fresh butter from the afternoon’s churning production. She was able to slip up the petite girl’s backside with little effort despite the fact it was almost too small to accommodate the device’s girth and length. Soon, she had Faith begging her to give it to her nice and hard and to spank her ass cheeks as hard as she wanted because she needed that sort of harsh treatment to get off in the way that she liked best of all.

This Faith bitch was truly a valuable specimen of prime British female bum worthiness. Lady Patricia enjoyed her whining and whimpers of pleasure most of all for it showed what a two-faced bitch she was under her façade of feminine charm. She rested with her hard rod strap-on still buried deep inside the poor girl’s sensitive rump. Faith was forced to twist and turn this way and that to maintain her close to orgasm state of readiness. Sporadically, Lady Patricia would spank one of her already reddened cheeks just to hear her startled gasp of surprise at the humiliation. The members of her retinue watched the spectacle and she saw several of them quietly engaged in secretive coitus that filled the air in the humping room with the scent of raw sex.

She reached out and grabbed hold of the nearest bum boy’s cocks and stuffed inside her lips tasting the scent of recent residence inside a steaming hot anus. For all she knew, it had been Faith’s or even her own because she had used all the bum boys to warm her rear door up for heavy action in the midnight hours.

The boy must have been on the verge of an ejaculation of some magnitude because he flooded her throat with his spunk in almost no time at all. The young lad must have realized his error and he immediately dropped to his knees and worshipped at her recently shaven slit with his eager tongue and devoted lips that licked her to a frenzied orgasm compensating for his premature release of his man juices without permission.

She forgave him for his mistake by patting him on the top of the head and telling him, “You have done very well. Come to my room tonight and I will return the favor under the light of the moon.”

He faded into the background with his cock still semi-hard and bouncing juicily with each retreating step.

She returned her attentions to the trussed-up Faith waiting for what she knew would be extended degradation under the supervision of her adversary Lady Patricia reveling in her undeniable humiliation in front of all the others.

Patricia fed Faith the carrot she had so recently shoved up her prisoner’s tiny rear door bending it at odd angles to increase the pain she felt deep inside at the depraved insertion.

The haughty British flower of womanhood grimaced at the musty scent of her bowels but she resolutely licked and sucked the thing knowing that she had no other recourse.

Then, the noise volume increased with the entrance of Faith’s somewhat passive brother Ronald with his long flexible dick and an attitude that considered all females to be mere vessels of meat to give him solace in his loneliness. He even included his sister Faith in that category and he had been humping the sibling from puberty. He went to Faith’s rear and looking Lady Patricia right in the eye, he entered his sister with little fanfare spanking her ass cheeks with a nasty touch of his soft hands all over her posterior.

Patricia could discern from the look on his expressive face just the moment when he started to drain his weasel into Faith’s battered brown eye and she lifted Faith’s face up high so she could see the reaction in the jaded female’s eyes as she took in his long, hard spurts of spunk between her quivering cheeks.

“Good!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.