The Foreign Officer's Wives Club - Cover

The Foreign Officer's Wives Club

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sometimes an isolated posting in a backward country can be so boring. Young Patricia is volunteered for duties in the Foreign Officer's Wives Club to help create better relations with the high-ranking officials of the host country. Up until then, she had always considered herself a well-behaved lady. Now, she was not all that certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Workplace   Politics  

Patricia’s spell on her new diplomatic lover was a certainty, but his sister was an entirely different proposition and she was much more dubious about her charms winning the independent-minded girl over anytime soon.

Ronald made the perfect fiancée in her present circumstances and he was entirely attentive to her needs for oral loving in both her vaginal and anal openings.

Unfortunately, the heir to the extensive Orca financial empire still had close ties to his utterly depraved sister Faith with her tempting use of her tasty bosom and her often wet with hidden desire and neatly trimmed quim to push her weak-willed sibling into a compromising position thrusting his frenzied shaft into her complicit feminine folds with each incestuous sliding push of hardened cock into her lubricated with love-juiced tunnel of desperate need for masculine attentions.

Lady Patricia humped her ass up high with the pillow underneath and allowed Rajah her service boy to address his boyish cock into her anal passage. The teenaged boy of about eighteen was still fresh enough to be somewhat lacking in confidence about his less than impressive shaft but he was wise enough to understand that when his mistress desired a ready cock to exercise her anal passageway it was best to follow orders and do his best to make her sigh with that civilized lady whimper of joyful satisfaction. He had given her his youthful seeds often enough to recognize when she was filled with contentment and when she was still hoping for a taste of “bad boy” depravity that older men seemed to possess as a matter of experienced skills in pleasuring females with special needs.

He didn’t feel qualified in that area at all and he just did his best to hump her as hard as he could from behind and occasionally let his hands wander up her sensitive nipples or her quivering clitoris to push her closer to her required release in nocturnal bliss.

Rajah heard that building whimper starting down deep in the English lady’s throat and he knew that her squirting quim would soon be wetting the bedsheets with her feminine juices. He like that part of their joyful mating because it made him feel more like a man than at any other time when she was directing his every movement like he was a servant filling her in the way she wanted for maximum pleasure.


The news that Faith was finally returning from her trip to Africa was rampant in the hallways and the damp closets of the lower parts of the administrative mission to the country with lots of oil and precious little good plumbing to make bathroom visits more agreeable like it always was back home.

Faith came sweeping in with an air of British womanhood flowering for the benefit of less fortunate non-British passport holders with dubious claims on grace or beauty. She had just recently been done like a spit-roasted bird at both ends in the railway car with the painted windows for privacy of those inside. It was merely a warm up for her afternoon visitation to the coordination department set up for assigning members of the Foreign Officer’s Wives Club to their current assignments to better relations between the two great nations of pussy-loving perverts and never-ending supplies of female virgins to train for diplomatic service of the carnal kind.

Lady Patricia came into her presence with her Irish victim mood of still leaking cum running down the insides of her otherwise pristine upper class legs. The bully that had taken her from the rear was one of those connected royal family bulldogs with no sense of decorum or common courtesy for women of higher rank.

Actually, his undignified pounding of her perfectly formed posterior was not the ingredient that gave her the feeling of revulsion at her unfair treatment. It was the just barely eighteen year old young master that did his best to tickle her tonsils with his oversized family jewels so filled with creamy goodness that made her cry. The normally unemotional female with the beautifully trimmed bush of reddish tinged shame found it difficult to converse without making bubbles of sperm spray in every direction in uncharacteristic form more like some disturbingly seductive female of the common classes doing her oral duties like a well-trained robot with required level of suction and wetness of tongue that made her every facial movement an experiment in carnal pleasure.

Since Faith had been promoted to “De Facto” leader of the Foreign Officer’s Wives Club for the remainder of the term that expired on December 31st of the current year, Lady Patricia knew that she would be expected to give her the backing and the obedience that she deserved to carry out her duties.

Thus, when the pretty young thing slapped her thigh with the nastily tipped riding crop, she immediately took up the proper position with her upper class bum presented for inspection and possible use as the new President so desired.

Faith loosed her bum boy onto Patricia’s defenseless bottom and watched in amusement as the enthusiastic human buggery machine stretched her competitor’s sphincter with the graceful ease of a well-practiced rear door visitor with no qualms about “breaking and entering” without any warning or alarm.

The sounds of Patricia’s surprised gasps of shock and awe was music to her ears ever since she had been virtually sent into anal slavery by the other girl for her lack of attention to tending diplomatic duties of the nocturnal design and horizontal format.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.