BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: The Magic of a Good Pee

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Magic of a Good Pee - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Peeing, crapping, re-tamponing and masturbating ... Vanessa was going to do all four in her bid to be the first girl in her freshman class at BSC to conquer the Matterhorn. Not just a simple piddle and maybe a little fart for her. Not just a bit of a crap then a shower to clean up. Not the quick change of a female sanitary item. Not just even a good finger fuck ... but the LOT! After she had done all four she would then need a good shower too. She was going to do that up here on the Matterhorn as well. That meant it was actually five personal ablution type procedures she was going to perform in front of the house in just the very first few hours of her four year study period at Blanke Schande College!

The thought of what Vanessa had just decided she was going to do only served to increase the level of sexual excitement building up inside of her young, naked body. Every part of her seemed to be just tingling with raw energy as she quietly spread her legs apart and prepared to have a good pee. Vanessa’s bladder was feeling rather full by now and she was looking forward to relieving herself of that internal pressure quite badly which is just what she did.

Vanessa Benson leaned her back up against the cistern just behind her and pushed her hips forwards just a fraction so those watching could see more clearly the flow of liquid that was about to gush forth from her loins. Vanessa then closed her eyes as she felt her own urethra press forward just down below her clitoris. This autonomic action forced apart her labia minora to allow for a greater ease of egress of the urinal flow and with less obstruction. Vanessa then felt the walls of her bladder contract and that wonderful euphoric feel as the urine began to flow and flow and flow. It just didn’t seem to want to stop. She did not realize just how full that bladder really was but the feeling of its release was just pure magic all the same.

Vanessa and everyone else around could very clearly hear that very distinctive sound of pee splashing down into the water inside the toilet bowl. The sides of that porcelain bowl also seemed to act as a megaphone of sorts making those splashing noises echo up and out for the whole world to hear.

That watching crowd could also very clearly see Vanessa’s pink vaginal opening and her urethral opening pushing out hard as the girl pissed her head off. They could all also see very clearly the shear pleasure spreading across the naked girl’s face as her hands held the sides of the toilet bowl and her body continued to force out that never ending stream of bodily waste fluid. It really was a very long pee indeed and absolutely everyone standing around that plinth remained totally silent throughout the whole cascading cataract.

Jared Reznik was also still there watching with unfeigned admiration for his naked and very pretty step-daughter. He was also quietly remembering all the wonderful nights of sex he had had with Vanessa and her mother - both separately and together. Those thoughts coupled with what he was seeing now were just fueling even more his further desire to fuck again this gorgeous young girl up there on that thing called the Matterhorn. Jared knew that he wasn’t going to do anything about that desire right now but that would be a different story once they both got home together later that day. He was going to make love to this gorgeous eighteen year old girl tonight and really show her just how much he truly appreciated her. She really was fantastic Jared thought to himself - over and over again.

Jared was snapped out of that train of thought when he heard that river of yellowish water cease from issuing forth from between Vanessa’s legs. That tinkling, splashing sound ceased in a few quick fits and starts leaving the whole compound in the pall of a deathly silence. That was until Vanessa farted and what a fart it was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.