BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 34: Spurting in the Shower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Spurting in the Shower - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“Professor Reznik!” Tracey burst out with.

“Tracey! How nice to see you again” replied Jared Reznik as his eyes scanned up and down the man’s naked body with a quick pause over the man’s swinging penis.

Tracey himself scanned up and down Jared’s naked body with his own eyes resting for a moment on Jared’s swinging penis then he asked, “What about Gloria? Where is she?”

“Oh, she’s gone off down the street with the girls. We only just got here half an hour ago. They went shopping for some groceries and left me minding the fort. I have only just taken my own clothes off and was about to jump in the shower when you walked in. Don’t suppose you want to jump in with me, do you?” said Jared with a quirky little smile as he looked Tracey’s body over again.

Before any more was said the naked Jared Reznik and the naked Tracey Manning were under the shower rose together but not thinking about getting clean. They each were soaping up the others cock and then sliding their soapy hands up and down those same penises until they were both fully erect and pulsing with tons of orgasmic sexual energy.

These two were not really gay lovers by any stretch of the imagination but that did not stop them from giving each other a really good hand job whenever they got together. This pattern of behaviour had begun the first time they met on the evening of Tracey’s very first day at Blanke Schande College. That was over five years ago now and they each just really loved the pleasure they discovered they could give each other after jerking each other off on that night. They were doing this right now under the warm water of the shower cubicle they were in and it felt just so good for both of them.

Each man looked down at their soapy penises and watched as the other guy’s hand slithered back and forth over the other guy’s cock. Soon both were squinting up hard under that water as their big cocks began squirting and spurting all over the place as they each ejaculated semen all over each others wet body.

“Yeeeee Haaaaa!” both men shouted as they jerked each other off to their little heart’s content.

As soon as the ejaculating had finished they both washed themselves over as quickly as possible then jumped out of the shower and raced out side still all wet to dry off under the sun. They had only been lying naked under that warm evening sun for ten minutes when the three girls got home.

Tracey Manning jumped up immediately to help Max carry the groceries in her hand into the house. The way he did that suddenly made Gloria Reznik suspicious about something she had suspected the moment she had arrived that afternoon with Jared and were greeted at the door by the naked Max Landers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.