BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 27: The Masturbating Principal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Masturbating Principal - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It was now six months on from that Show and Tell session when Janine Carlyle had first taken off all her clothes at the front of the classroom. She was soon followed, that morning, by a young girl called Denise and a young boy called Johnny. After that Vanessa Benson had joined in herself and taken all her clothes off too. Together all four became the first people to take advantage of the mayor’s initiative called The New Way.

Once those three naked sixth graders were released for the morning break dozens of other students in that school began tossing off their clothes to join them. By the time Vanessa Benson had finished her morning’s coffee break in the staff room the ‘nudist avalanche’ was already well on its way. Even the school’s Principal had gone nude himself sooner than thought as a result and the whole thing just rippled out from there. That was six months ago now and every single person in the school was now totally naked as a result but Janine Carlyle was still known and heralded as the first one!

That same young girl plus Vanessa Benson were now walking side by side as they headed down to Pahrump Elementary School’s Principal’s office at the Principal’s request. Neither had any idea as to why they had both been summoned to his office but Vanessa was trying to guess if had anything to do with all that had happened on the nudist front in the last six months.

With this question in her mind Vanessa looked across at Janine’s naked body walking beside hers. The girl really was a lovely young girl, Vanessa thought. Vanessa looked at Janine’s body as it strode along beside hers and noted how it had already matured quite nicely since that morning six months ago. Janine’s cute little breasts were quite nicely defined now by two, lovely, little orbs of soft pink flesh under two still very puffy nipples. Janine’s hips had also rounded out quite a bit more which just helped to accentuate her lovely round butt cheeks as they bounced up and down behind the girl. Also of note was the much increased growth of blonde pubic hair spreading across Janine’s vagina. The girl was still not twelve yet but her body was filling out very nicely in all the right places and it would not be very long at all before she was a really, beautiful young woman.

“Well, here we are” said the naked Vanessa to the equally naked Janine as they both stood just outside Principal George Burns’ office.

Janine ran a set of nervous hands across her soft breasts and asked, “What do you suppose he wants? We haven’t done anything wrong have we?”

Before Vanessa could answer the admin secretary came over and said, “Mr Burns will see you both now if you are ready.”

Vanessa looked at Janine and Janine looked at Vanessa then they both looked straight ahead and pressed in through the doorway into the Principal’s office.

Janine Carlyle was the first one through the door followed seconds later by Vanessa Benson. What greeted them on the other side was the sight of a naked Principal George Burns leaning back in his great big leather swivel chair. His eyes were closed and he had one hand firmly clenched around his massive cock which was very hard and very erect. That hand was moving up and down the shaft of that very masculine looking penis which had a huge shiny knob right at the top.

Vanessa Benson just took one look at this masturbating Principal and asked, “Would you like me to help you with that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.