BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad - Cover

BSC10 Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: A First Time for Everything

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: A First Time for Everything - Jared Reznik takes his step-daughter to her first day at Blanke Schande College where she surprises herself and everyone else at what she is capable of. Later on this young woman becomes responsible for a whole town becoming TOTALLY NUDITY REQUIRED and in the process also escapes the terrible wrath of her derranged father.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Once Jared had pulled himself away from the naked blonde on the floor he flopped back down onto the sofa again. The pretty girl on the floor then stood up and took her naked body over to Vanessa to see what she was up to. At that point Tracey Manning came over and plopped down onto the sofa right next to Jared.

“Pheweeee!” he said. “I wasn’t expecting anything like this tonight. That woman of yours sure knows how to give good head. My cock is going to love her for the rest of my life. You are a lucky man Professor Reznik. You have a beautiful and VERY sexy wife and an equally beautiful and just as sexy step-daughter.”

Jared looked at the young, naked student sitting next to him and said, “Well, I’m not quite Professor Reznik yet, Tracey. But I am working on it. Another few years yet. But I am glad you enjoyed Gloria’s body. I get quite a lot of fun out of it myself, and Vanessa’s too. They are both kind of sexy. We have a very open and free relationship when it comes to sex and I think we are just so much the better for it too. And most of it is due to the influence of Blanke Schande College of course - either directly or indirectly.”

Tracey Manning then gave Jared Reznik a very thoughtful look before asking, “So, you think you are very progressive on the sexual front do you?”

Jared turned quickly to look squarely into Tracey’s hansom face. He knew that question was a setup for something but just replied slowly with, “Yeeesssss, I do, and your point being?”

Tracey gave Jared Reznik another thoughtful look then asked point blank, “Well then, have you ever jerked another man’s dick off before?”

Tracey could see Jared’s composure stiffen up as Jared quickly processed that question and realized that his answer was ‘No’ - he had never jerked another man’s dick off before!

Jared turned to Tracey again and stammered out with, “Ummm ... errrrr ... well ... no, I can’t say that I have but then I can’t say that I have ever wanted to either. Have you?”

Tracey replied very quickly with, “Nope! Never! But there’s gotta be a first time for everything, don’t you think?”

Before Jared could say anything further Tracey had his hand down on Jared’s limp dick and was saying, “Come on then, let’s give it a go. I’ll jerk you off if you jerk me off. I’ve never touched another man’s cock before either but your one feels mighty good to me right now. Come on. Don’t be shy. My cock’s waiting!”

Jared found himself swallowing hard as he looked around the room to discover that all eyes were suddenly on him and his male companion. All those females had heard the discussion and were now waiting to see what Jared would do in response to Tracey’s request. Jared realized that there really was only one thing he could do. Thus Jared Reznik slowly reached out his hand and clasped it around Tracey’s flaccid cock as Tracey clasped his hand around Jared’s flaccid cock. Jared then began very slowly to jerk Tracey off as Tracey began to very slowly jerk Jared off at the same time.

To Jared’s great surprise he found himself actually enjoying the whole experience. He knew he wasn’t gay or anything like that, even though he had lots of gay friends, but the feel of Tracey’s cock in his hands felt surprisingly good. The spongy feel of that flesh under his fingers felt very sensuous to the touch and the feel of a firm masculine hand around his own swelling penis felt totally different to a female’s hand. The other fact that helped Jared, and even Tracey, enjoy this whole new experience was the fact that both of them, as men, were very familiar with the art of male masturbation. Thus they were both able to give each other one hell of a hand job that ended in orgasms that neither one had experienced to that level of pleasure before.

Jared could tell as he watched his penis swell up under Tracey’s firm grip that he would be the first to ejaculate and he wasn’t wrong either. He looked down at Tracey’s hand pulling back and forth along his shaft and felt that wonderful surge build as that hand passed over Jared’s knob on each stroke. Jared watched that knob balloon up and the skin become all shiny as it stretched out in one massive erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.