BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik - Cover

BSC09 The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 31: Soap in the Eyes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Soap in the Eyes - Jared Reznik is an out of work and down on his luck Math Teacher and his girlfriend has just walked out on him. But things all start to change when he rescues a mother and her daughter from a rampaging husband/father and he also finds work at Blanke Schande College - where all the females are naked 24/7.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

If there was one thing that Jared Reznik hated it was getting soap in his eyes when taking a shower. It always made his eyes sting for way longer than what he thought was necessary. This had drawn Jared to the conclusion that maybe he just had eyes that were more sensitive to this particular problem than other people’s were. Even up to fifteen minutes or more after finishing a shower his eyes would still be blood shot and sore if, per mis-adventure, he got soap or shampoo in them.

“Oh, bloody hell!” Jared bleated to himself as right now his eyes were squinting up and beginning to sting from just a little bit of shampoo that had dribbled down from his hair and over his face. This expletive was being repeated several times as Jared fumbled around in the shower trying to blindly find a flannel or a towel or just any piece of cloth that he could dampen and press into his inflamed eyeballs. Because he wasn’t having much success in his painful quest he decided to step out of the shower and see what he could find on the towel rails running along the bathroom walls.

Trying to open his eyes proved to be still too painful so he turned the water off and climbed out onto the floor like a blind man groping for his walking stick. Jared was still cursing his head off at this mishap as he groped along the bathroom floor and over to the basin. He managed to find a flannel there which he plunged under the faucet then plunged the now sodden cloth hard into his eyes. The water in that flannel soon penetrated in under Jared’s eyelids and began to soothe the pain immediately.

After holding the wet flannel to his face for a minute or two Jared turned his still dripping, naked body around and leaned backwards onto the basin and opened his eyes a fraction. He was looking out through the open bathroom door but only for a moment as he had to quickly shut his eyes again as the stinging returned. That flannel got pressed up into his face again as he let the water find its way back into his eyes. When he dared try and open his eyes again he discovered that he was no longer looking out onto an empty doorway. Instead Jared found himself looking through a doorway that was now occupied by a pretty, young girl in a white uniform. Even though Jared was still squinting through his very sore eyes at that uniform he could still very clearly make out the words emblazoned across the front... “HUNGRY JACK’S PANCAKE HOUSE”

“Oh, you poor thing!” entoned Vanessa. “What on earth has happened. You look terrible!”

Jared squinted hard at Vanessa who must have just come home from her Friday afternoon shift at Hungry Jack’s Pancake House. He was about to speak but was cut off by Vanessa’s voice again.

“Oh, just look at your eyes! You look like you are in agony! Here, come with me. I have some eye drops in my room somewhere that should fix that for you. I’m forever getting shampoo in my own eyes and these drops I use fix them up immediately every time!”

Jared suddenly felt Vanessa grab his hand and lead him into her room ... which used to be the spare room full of Jared’s and his ex-girlfriend’s unused junk. Since Vanessa and her mother had come to stay it had been turned into a beautiful girl’s room that Jared found himself feeling slightly awkward about and just a bit guilty at even entering.

Also, as Jared was pulled into that room his eyes were open enough now to be able to see Vanessa’s beautiful body leading the way in front of him. She had on that same tight fitting uniform she had been wearing that Tuesday morning ten days ago when things had finally fallen apart between him and Amanda. Jared was now seeing that same uniform again with the same tight bust and the same short skirt that accentuated all of Vanessa’s curves to perfection. And even though Jared had seen this girl totally naked a few times already seeing her now in that uniform again and looking just so fine just made his penis throb all the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.