BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 49: Anonymity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: Anonymity - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As soon as Rachel uttered those words - ‘He’s all yours’ - things took on a whole new twist. One minute Jack Flynn was on top of Rachel Tims fucking her then the next minute he was on his back as several young teenage girls pinned him down and began kissing, caressing and touching him in the dark. Jack had no idea whose backyard he was in and he still had no idea as to who all these girls were that were now ‘playing’ with him. It was too dark to work any of that out so he gave up trying and just decided to give in to it all and enjoy the ride - and what a ride it proved to be.

As for Rachel Adams she had now gotten herself up from the ground and was watching over this little bevvy of beauties as they had their way with Jack’s naked body. Rachel was also telling Jack to just relax. She told him that no one would ever hear about this so he would never ever get into any trouble for sexual mis-conduct with minors. Jack listened to all this and relaxed into everything as this most interesting night of nights continued on in its most unpredictable course.

As Jack lay on the ground he once again felt soft hands and lips against his naked skin. Those hands rubbed up and down his bare skin and those lips started to smother him in kisses. Some of those lips found Jack’s nipples and gently sucked and licked them while all Jack could do was quietly moan with the pleasure of it all. Soon Jack also felt a small female hand around his cock as it began to masturbate his foreskin. That hand was then replaced by a young teenage mouth that began to gently sucked up and down on Jack’s penis. Of course it was not long before that mouth was sucking up and down on a very hard and erect penis at which point another young girl in the dark said, “Hey, you’ve had long enough. Now it’s my turn.”

That mouth came off Jack’s erection as another one replaced it and continued sucking Jack’s cock off. While this was going on one young girl crawled up beside Jack and pressed her naked skin in against his along the length of his body. Jack could feel the girl’s lovely pointy tits pressing into his side and without thinking what he was doing he turned his head to find the girl’s face and began to kiss her soft tender lips.

While he was kissing this young girl other young girls were kissing him - all over his body. Jack then found his hand automatically move up between the girl’s legs and begin to play with her soft damp pussy lips. Jack could tell that this girl had shaved her pussy as his fingers felt the short bristles of the truncated pubic hair around the labia majora. Then for a few brief moments Jack found himself thinking of Rhonda Mead and how her sister had blurted out Rhonda’s ‘secret’ at the bus stop.

Jack went tense very briefly when he thought that this girl might be Rhonda Mead. The naked girl he was playing with sensed this and immediately started kissing Jack’s lips and pressing his hand harder onto her vagina. This action worked a treat and Jack soon forgot all about Rhonda Mead and her younger sister and relaxed completely into what he was doing.

The young naked girl lying by Jack’s side began to whimper in pure delight at the increased pressure of the touch of Jack’s fingers along her inner and outer pussy lips. Jack then pressed his fingers gently into her vagina and began to finger fuck the girl as his thumb pressed down onto her sweet little clitoris. At the same time Jack bent his head down over the girl’s sweet little body and found one of her breasts to suck on. Jack could feel the puffiness of the swelling areola in his mouth as his tongue lashed around the nipple at the center.

At this point it all became just too much for the young, naked girl. She pulled herself up into a ball and orgasmed uncontrollably by Jack’s side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.