BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: Lifestyle Nudism

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lifestyle Nudism - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Eventually Jack’s father came out of the kitchen and turned the television off then looked at his son and said, “Well, come on, Jack. Don’t keep us in suspense. Read that thing aloud so we can all appreciate what it is you two idiots have gotten yourself into.”

With those words Jack began to read aloud the PDF document from...

THE COUNCIL OF LIFESTYLE NUDISM

Thankyou for showing your interest in the NUDIST Lifestyle.

People have been practicing NUDISM for centuries (often called Naturism) but it has only been recently that Practicing Nudists have been able to publicly share their Lifestyle with the rest of the community without fear of prosecution or just plain uninformed prejudice. As a result of the new laws protecting the Nudism Lifestyle a certain etiquette has been established by Practicing Nudists to ensure the Lifestyle stays protected and is not once again banished to secluded beaches and backyards with high fences. The aim of this document is to give you an overview of the etiquette required to ensure you stay within the Legal Parameters of the Lifestyle and thus ensuring its longevity as one of the many other legally sanctioned Lifestyles now enjoyed freely right across the United States of America. This document concludes with a brief list of places you might like to visit if you still have questions and are still uncertain about choosing NUDISM as your Lifestyle of choice.

For a full and comprehensive list of ALL the etiquette practiced from State to State and a complete list of Nudist Sites, Towns and Schools etc please visit our website at... ‘www.lifestylenudism.com’

ETIQUETTE 1 Once you have signed on for Lifestyle Nudism ALL your clothes will be taken away from you. You will be required to eat, sleep, work and play completely naked. At no time must any article of clothing deliberately conceal any part of your genitalia or the surrounding area. Footwear is permitted but only as sanctioned by the Council of Lifestyle Nudism. First time nudists will receive a complementary sales voucher redeemable at most leading Footwear Stores.

ETIQUETTE 2 The council has decided that in colder weather a Lifestyle Nudist will be able to use a blanket over their body while they sleep. This is purely in the interests of Health and Safety. Abuse of this privilege may see it rescinded. Check our website to see how this Etiquette applies in your locality. It varies from State to State.

ETIQUETTE 3 At no time is a Lifestyle Nudist permitted to harass another member of the public to join their way of life. Joining the ranks of Lifestyle Nudists must be a choice that is made freely and without any coercion what-so-ever. Violating this Etiquette is a jail-able offense.

ETIQUETTE 4 One of the freedoms enjoyed by Lifestyle Nudists is public masturbation and sexual intercourse. No other Lifestyle Group has been afforded this freedom. So long as your ‘activity’ does NOT interfere with any other member of the public you are free to masturbate and have sex to your hearts content when-ever and where-ever you please. All persons engaged in this sort of activity MUST be registered Lifestyle Nudists. Violating this Etiquette is also a jail-able offense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.