BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 36: De-Activation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: De-Activation - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

When Susan saw Jack’s naked butt disappear off down the alleyway she was petrified. Even though she had not heard anything or seen anything to make her suspect that they had been followed she still had that sneaky and slightly sick feeling that they were.

Susan’s breasts began to heave up and down heavily when she heard just one solitary crash from over the fence. A trash can lid had fallen to the ground. Susan guessed it was probably just a cat or something and began to relax a little. It was then that she heard her own ID band go through its little de-activation routine.

“Oh, great” Susan moaned, “ ... that wasn’t supposed to happen until tomorrow morning. Oh, well, back to awful old clothes again.” As Susan said this she was looking down at her ID band around her ankle as it gave its one long red blink then emit its final de-activation pips. After the ID band had given its three short pips and one long pip Susan looked up again.

Susan looked up and was expecting to see Jack coming back towards her from the end of the alleyway. Instead she looked up into the skeletal faces of two of the boys that had stalked them the other night. One of them was fingering a very sharp looking knife. Susan heard a thud and turned to see the third one plopping down over the fence into the alleyway. She was hemmed in on both sides by these three weedy but incredibly dangerous looking youths.

At that point Susan was about to scream but she saw Jack looking at her from the end of the alleyway. He obviously had not found Rachel or Randall and right now they could have really used those guys she thought. Susan also saw Jack put his finger to his mouth as he began quietly coming up behind the two guys in front of him.

Susan saw Jack pick up a large stick then saw him begin to break into a silent run that increased in speed with each step. Susan looked away in the hope of not drawing attention to Jack’s imminent arrival. When she did look up again Jack was right up behind the first two hoodlums. She could see clearly the anger and fury in his face.

The three advancing youths were now only meters from Susan and looked even more menacing than ever. Susan watched in horror as Jack missed his first swipe at the guy with the knife. She saw that blow land against the shoulder of the other guy and watched him crash against the fence in pain and surprise. Susan then heard the ‘wump’ of Jack’s stick hitting the stomach of the first guy and watched without any sympathy as he fell to his knees clutching at his midriff.

Susan had already decided she was going to quickly move between those two wounded yobbos when Jack grabbed her and pushed her through himself. As Susan moved away from the milieu she saw Jack swipe at the third guy only to have his stick grabbed away and used against him. Susan watched the third guy come through the group and grab her arm as she saw Jack fall to his knees with blood flowing from a gash on the back of his head. The guy with the wounded shoulder had managed to land one hit with the stick he had grabbed from Jack’s hand.

Then everything changed!

As Susan’s stomach churned at the sight of Jack crumpling down onto his hands and knees she heard a noise coming from the end of the alleyway that Jack had just come up from. What Susan saw when she turned to look brought a thrill and a shout to her heart.

Charging up the alleyway was two hundred and fifty five pounds of solid, naked linebacker. Susan watched in awe as this streak of solid flesh raced towards them. She also had a moment to quickly laugh at the sight of Randall’s penis flip flopping wildly between his legs as he ran.

Susan could also clearly make out the naked frame of Rachel Tims with her hands over her mouth. Rachel was standing at the alleyway entrance as her boyfriend had sized up the situation very quickly. In less than a second Randall Adams had bent down and gone into attack mode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.