BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 27: The Green Mile

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: The Green Mile - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jack and Susan’s first naked day at school had gone relatively smoothly they thought. Susan had even delighted her whole class by giving them all a good, public, female masturbation display in the last period. With Jack’s encouragement and ‘protection’ Susan had spread her legs wide apart on one of the tables thus revealing to everyone her lovely pussy lips and clitoris which were beautifully crowned off with that distinctive tuft of red pubic hair.

Susan began by finger fucking herself for a while before using the other hand to start massaging her clitoris. After a while she took her fingers out of her vaginal opening and just concentrated on the clitoris and pussy lips. It didn’t take long for Susan to cum! Being naked all day around her school friends had made her feel just so incredibly horny. All day she had been spreading her legs and touching herself but had left the full blown masturbation session until the end of the day. She screamed when she felt her orgasm roll through her body then clutched firmly at her very erect nipples as it all died away.

Even Jack got in on the act by masturbating again himself. He squirted semen all over Susan’s stomach as everyone watched in quiet awe at what these two were ALLOWED to do in public now that they were Lifestyle Nudists for Lifestyle Awareness Week.

Jack overheard several girls and boys in the class say as they left, “Man, why didn’t we choose that one. You could forget school work for a week and just fuck each other all day long!”

One other poor boy bemoaning his own ‘Lifestyle’ choice could be over heard saying, “I gotta go live with some foreign family now and eat fuckin’ foreign food for a whole fuckin’ week. They had better not have any fuckin’ good lookin’ girls in the house or they are are gonna get fucked by my fuckin’ horny cock! Fuckin’ foreigners!”

The boy’s girlfriend was working double time to calm the lad down and to ensure him that all would be fine. Eventually she shut him up by saying, “They might be fuckin’ foreigners, but they are your fuckin’ relatives which makes you some sort of fuckin’ foreigner too! So stop your moaning and get fuckin’ moving. I’m fuckin’ starving! And stop yer fuckin’ swearin’!”

Jack and Susan just laughed at all this and were about to leave themselves when someone entered the room with a message for them. The message was a note from Principal Jordan asking if he could see them both in his office before they went home. Jack told the messenger that they would be right along as soon as they had collected all their stuff. The messenger disappeared leaving Susan and Jack alone in the room and looking at each other with puzzled expressions.

“What on earth could he want to see us for?” asked Jack sounding slightly miffed. “I hope he doesn’t make us miss our bus. Mom and Dad won’t be able to pick us up. They both work late tonight. And say, what do you reckon they are up to, Susan?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.