BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24: Jerking Off on the Bus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Jerking Off on the Bus - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Just before the bus arrived the young girl with the annoying younger sister piped up with, “Actually, do you know what I feel like doing right now?” She paused as everyone shook their heads quietly waiting for her to continue. “I actually feel like ripping all my own clothes off just for the hell of it. My blabbing sister is right ... I do shave my pussy and you know what, who the fuck cares if I’m not a Lifestyle Nudist! Why can’t I just decide to not wear any clothes just like I decide what sweater to put on.”

The girl was looking at Susan the whole time she made this little speech. Susan wasn’t quite sure how to respond but eventually spoke very cautiously to this ‘would be neo-nudist’. Very quietly she said, “Ummm ... I think you are absolutely right but ... ummm ... maybe you should just give it a bit more thought. You may land yourself in a whole heap of trouble along with your parents and your sister here and all for the sake of just burning your bra and panties. May be you should also talk to the Lifestyle Advisor at school before doing anything rash.”

The girl in question suddenly looked a bit deflated and a bit silly over her little outburst but could see Susan’s point and went very quiet just as the school bus was pulling up. As they all climbed aboard Susan smiled at the girl but leaned over to Jack and whispered, “Hey! Guess what I’m having for dessert after supper tonight?”

“I have no idea” replied Jack.

Susan paused then let a naughty little smile spread across her face as she said, “A nice piece of cold sausage of course!”

That was all Jack needed. He had been feeling so horny all morning and that young girl poking at his flaccid cock had only exacerbated those feelings. Now, as soon as Susan had mentioned his penis as her dessert after supper he got an immediate erection. There was nothing he could do. The increased flow of blood into his cock pumped it up to its full stature and Jack could tell it was not going to go down anytime soon.

Jack once again felt a range of mixed emotions. He certainly felt embarrassed at having a full on boner that he could not hide beneath a couple of layers of material in the form of trousers and underwear. But Jack also felt somewhat turned on by the whole affair which produced a slight twinge of guilt for some reason. These feelings were also heightened by the raw sensuality of sitting totally naked next to the totally naked Susan Flynn on a school bus with its full complement of school children - all fully clothed.

As Jack pondered this mixture of emotions he looked down at his pulsating penis. It was very hard with a very shiny knob that was just throbbing with sexual energy.

“You certainly are not just a piece of cold sausage now!” said Jack just loudly enough for Susan to hear.

When Susan heard what Jack had just said she looked down at Jack’s very public erection and nodded her agreement to Jack’s last statement then she leaned over and quietly whispered something into Jack’s ear.

What Susan had just whispered into Jack’s ear brought him up with a start. He looked at his erection then at Susan then at everyone else riding the bus to school. Eventually he looked back at Susan and just shook his head.

“Awwwww, you big coward! Go on, give it a go. In fact, if you do it then I will do it!”

Jack just stared at Susan before saying, “What ... you mean ... you mean ... you mean you will actually ... you will actually play with yourself. You will spread your legs and play with your clit and pussy lips in public no matter who is looking!? I thought you were dead against that idea.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.