BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21: A Wonderful Sunday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Wonderful Sunday - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

For some reason Susan just lay still under the bed until she heard the bedroom door close and her mother’s footsteps disappear down the hall to her own bedroom. Susan heard her mom’s bedroom door click shut then decided it was time to come out from under the bed. When she did she just looked at Jack as he looked at her then they both just laughed at each other then Susan planted the biggest kiss she could find right onto the tip of Jack’s penis.

“Right!” commanded Susan. “That’s enough of this nonsense. Let’s get this job done. I am still a virgin and you are still a virgin and tonight that is going to end.”

Susan then immediately began to shave off the last of Jack’s bodily hair. Jack’s penis stayed firmly erect as she did so right down to the last swish of the blade in the bowl of water and the last wipe of the towel around his cock and balls.

Jack couldn’t believe how good his manhood looked now. It was totally different. It looked so much longer and thicker without any pubic hair around it. It also felt just so clean and fresh as the air circulated freely around all that newly exposed skin. Jack was enjoying this new sensation to the full but it wasn’t going to be for long. Susan was also eyeing up Jack’s ‘new-and-improved’ penis and was getting very restless to lose her virginity to it.

After Susan had quickly put all the towels and shaving stuff to one side she plunged her mouth right over Jack’s cock and began to suck the very life out of it. She then took her mouth off his cock and lunged at Jack’s nipples and sucked the life out of them too. Susan then lunged at Jack’s mouth and kissed him long and hard while her left hand felt down along the side of the bed for that packet of condoms.

While Susan was kissing Jack and searching for those condoms Jack’s hand was finding its way up between Susan’s legs to once again play with her clitoris and pussy lips. Jack’s fingers found a very wet and highly aroused vagina and massaged the whole area most vigorously and expertly as they both continued their passionate kiss.

Susan’s hand soon found those condoms but held them quietly as she enjoyed the play of Jack’s fingers on her inner pussy lips. When she thought the time was right she rolled off Jack’s naked body and looked long and hard at that erect penis.

“Right, you” she said as she addressed Jack’s erection. “Let’s get you dressed and ready for action.”

Susan then ripped open one condom packet and quietly placed the thing on the tip of Jack’s swollen knob. Very carefully she pushed down on the sides of the latex sheath forcing the material to squash down over Jack’s penis. Next Susan carefully rolled the rest of the lubricated material down the length of Jack’s shaft until the whole thing was indeed ‘dressed and ready for action!’ Susan gave the little bobble at the top of the condom a flick with her fingers then leaned over and kissed Jack’s lips again and said, “Now fuck me, big boy. Fuck me all night long if you like. Just fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”

All Jack could say was, “How on earth did you learn to do all that so well?”

Susan said nothing but was quietly thinking to herself, “Broom handles have more than just one use, you know.”

Jack sat up on the bed and rolled Susan on to her back and carefully positioned himself between her very shapely legs. He was looking down on her lovely, round breasts as he gently pressed his erect penis up against Susan’s dripping vagina. Jack rubbed his knob up and down Susan’s clitoral tract which made Susan shudder with pleasure before pressing his knob once again into her vaginal opening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.