BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: Lifestyle Nudism Arrives

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Lifestyle Nudism Arrives - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jack did not respond immediately to this question from the official from The Lifestyle Nudism Council. Instead he looked momentarily down at his pajama pants and was relieved to see that his erection had gone down and was now tucked quietly back in behind the striped material. Not that this was any real comfort because Jack knew, only too well, in that moment that Lifestyle Awareness Week was upon him and total public nudity had finally arrived at his doorstep.

Jack’s response followed on only twenty seconds after the naked man’s introduction but it seemed a whole lot longer. Before Jack replied he looked at this naked guy in front of him who would have been about forty and of definite Hispanic origins. He was slightly over weight and had a little button of a penis that looked like it had been stuck to his groin area with needle and thread. The man’s pubic region was completely shaved as was the rest of his body. He had no bodily hair at all.

Jack turned his head and briefly noted the young, naked African American girl standing there. She gave Jack a beautiful smile as she waited for his response. This naked official from The Lifestyle Nudism Council must have only been in her early twenties at the most. She was not shaved like her male counterpart but had a full body of wavy, shoulder length, dark black hair. She also had a very full mound of equally dark pubic hair thrusting forward from between her dark legs. Her whole body was very shapely with a lovely shiny ebony tone. Complementing all this was a pair of very tight, pointy breasts with incredibly dark nipples that only served to highlight the almost flawless complexion of this young woman’s smooth skin.

Jack smiled at this gorgeous, naked, young woman then turned back to the Hispanic man and said, “Yes, I am Jack Flynn and I guess you are here to take all my clothes away. Is that correct?”

The man responded with, “Yes, sir. That is correct. Now, if you will just sign here we will proceed. We won’t take long. We should be in and out within half an hour.”

A clipboard was presented to Jack that the naked girl had been holding behind her back. Jack quickly scanned the sheet on the board in front of him then quietly signed away all his and Susan’s clothes for the next seven to eight days. Jack then stepped back into the house beckoning the naked couple at the door to follow, which they did. The door was closed as they all stepped into the living room.

The man called Charles then held up a tight roll of plastic bags and said, “All your clothes will go into these bags then sealed securely with an electronic tag. They will be returned to you in these same bags in just over seven days from now. If you think they have been tampered with in anyway then you can contact us via the phone number at the bottom of the sheet you just signed. I will give you a copy just before we go. Now sir, could you please direct us to the room you would like us to start in.”

Jack was just motioning the two to follow him up the stairs when Jack’s father came down from his bedroom in his night robe. He looked at the the two naked Lifestyle Nudism officials and asked, “Boy, you guys don’t mess around. Why so early?”

“Well, sir, I am sorry about the early intrusion into your Sunday morning but unfortunately we have a huge list of places to visit today and your house was the first on our list. My assistant and I are contracted to cover the whole of the LA suburban area and for some reason we have had a large spike in requests for people wanting to become Lifestyle Nudists. The legislation protecting the Lifestyle is still only a few years old but the idea seems to be gaining more traction by the day. Now, we do really need to get moving. As I said, we have a very long list of clothing collections to do today so, Mr Jack, if you will just lead the way...”

Jack looked up at his father who was still only halfway down the stairs then started up the stairs himself. He looked at Charles and Gloria and said, “Well, I guess we can start in my room then you can do my sis...” Jack was about to say ‘sister’ but he couldn’t do it. Something arrested him mid sentence and it was the fact that the idea of Susan Flynn being his sister had been completely wiped from his mind. She was not his sister anymore. No, she was his lover now but he wasn’t going to admit to that anytime soon so he just rephrased the sentence.

“ ... ummm ... then ... then ... you can get all Susan’s stuff. OK?” he finally said.

“That is fine by us, sir. Thankyou very much” said Charles.

The naked Charles and Gloria then followed Jack up into his bedroom as Jack began to feel more and more disconnected from his world by the minute. Very quickly, everything was just becoming too weird again - just like it had earlier when his ID band had activated.

Jack watched quietly in his pajamas as Gloria went to his wardrobe and started pulling out all his shirts, jackets and trousers then handing them to Charles. Charles would then remove the coat hangers then carefully stuff the clothing into the jumbo plastic bags he had unfolded. Gloria then went back for more as Jack watched her cute little butt cheeks bounce up and down as she stretched up and down to get whatever else she could find to hand to Charles. Sometimes Charles just held the top of the bag open just below his little, button of a penis as Gloria dropped into it the clothes that were not on a hanger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.