BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists - Cover

BSC08 How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Metamorphosis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Metamorphosis - The story of a brother and a sister and how a random selection on a school elective sheet leads to a life of public nudity that includes all the trimmings - like public masturbation and sex!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

No sooner had Jack done this and had stood up to head down stairs when he saw a little green flash and heard a familiar pip emanating from the top of Susan’s dresser. Her Lifestyle Nudism identity band had also just decided to wake up!

Jack walked over to the dresser, picked up the ID band and handed it to Susan who was still lying in bed.

“Here you are, sis” Jack said. “Your turn.”

Susan looked at the unit in Jack’s hand then very quickly began to rouse herself from her bed. She threw down the sheets in a very definite fashion. She had decided that this would be her kick-start to the day and her way of saying ... Let’s Just Get On With It!!!

Susan’s breasts were pressing up hard against her nightie and Jack could not fail but notice her hard nipples pressing up firmly through the light material. Susan noticed Jack looking squarely at her protruding nipples then just said, “Oh, what the hell! You are going to see them soon enough - as well as the rest of my body.” With that Susan swung her legs straight out of bed and stood up in front of Jack. In one sweeping and very fluid gesture she whipped off her nightie over her head and flung it onto her pillow.

All Susan had on now was some pink panties that looked very disheveled from the recent visit of Susan’s right hand playing with the vagina just below. Susan puffed her chest up which pushed her breasts forward then she placed her hands on her hips in a very demanding fashion and said, “Give me that thing!”

Jack handed the ID band to his step-sister without taking his eyes from off her face. He very much wanted to scan down and see what Susan’s semi-naked body really looked like but he still had very mixed feelings about whether or not it was ‘right’. He knew they both were not related to each at all but that was just a ‘technicality’. He still felt like her ‘real brother’ and she was still his ‘real sister’. Jack knew he would have to get over those feelings if he was to get through the next week with any kind of sanity but right now that was still too big a step to take.

Once Susan had the ID band she reached down and snapped it into place around her ankle in an instant. After one long flash and pip it fell silent and stopped blinking the same way Jack’s had done.

Susan stood up puffing her breasts out again and moved closer to a poor, confused looking Jack. She placed her arms around him and gave him a big sisterly squeeze as well as a nice kiss on his cheek then added, “Well, you ding-bat, this is it. Lifestyle Nudism is here.”

As Susan kissed Jack on the side of his face she had a sudden flash back to her erotic dream. Once again she was seeing that huge penis caressing her body and once again she was seeing that face imprinted on that engorged knob. This time, however, she was seeing that face in photographic precision ... and it was Jack’s face! Jack’s face was moving softly over her breasts and nipples. Jack’s face was pressing into her lips. Jack’s face was finding its way down between her legs and it was Jack’s face that was bringing her to orgasm as it nuzzled and played with her dripping vagina!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.