BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 29: The Simple Things of Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Simple Things of Life - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Jennifer and Adam’s art assignment was received with great enthusiasm by the class the next day. Everyone in the class couldn’t stop saying how expressive it all was and how alive all those ‘streaks’ made the prints seem. Jennifer and Adam laughed to themselves in the knowledge that those streaks were nothing more than just bodily sex fluids shot randomly across each page ... that was the REAL Jennifer Effect.

Eventually Jennifer and Adam completed the whole course on Art and the Human Form and got a very good grade for their work. However, Jennifer never did get around to attending Blanke Schande College full time. She did a few other part time courses and that was all before she was promoted to store manager of a new bookshop Mrs Maxwell had opened up.

Eighteen months after they met Jennifer and Adam were married. They eventually had three lovely children whom they raised also in the Totally Nudity Friendly environment of Cedarcrest. Adam even served a few terms as the Mayor of Cedarcrest and made sure its nudity friendly status stayed firmly entrenched within its statutes.

As for Rhea and Roland - they started dating seriously soon after the episode in Pete’s Pancake House. They did eventually marry and lived all their lives in Cedarcrest with their naked children and in full support of the Jennifer Effect and all its spin offs. They also toured right across the United States totally naked explaining and demonstrating the benefits there was in a town becoming Totally Nudity Friendly. They really were very good ambassadors for Cedarcrest and all the naked townsfolk now living and working there 24/7.

Rhea also made sure she gave Roland the very best sex life she could offer ... a fact that Roland appreciated to its full and he never really guessed that he owed any of it to Adam West. That was a little secret that Adam and Rhea kept just between the two of them and one that went with them to their graves. It was also a secret that forged a very special and a very strong bond of friendship between those two and it was a friendship that held them both in good stead all their lives.

It is also obvious to state that Jennifer, Adam, Sophie and Rhea never wore another stitch of clothing for the rest of their lives. They stayed gloriously nude and loved every minute of it. Not only that but the Jennifer Effect had started to spread to other cities and towns in the US. Many places were now looking with keen interest at the progress of Cedarcrest and also that of Aurora Hills and what effects social nudity had on communities that were brave enough to embrace it.

Despite all the critics saying the opposite it eventually became an undisputed fact that the Jennifer Effect had done nothing but positive things for Cedarcrest. Being Totally Nudity Friendly had put the town on the map and was itself the best advertisement money could buy in promoting the town and this new concept. Being able to work, study and play in the nude was without doubt the best Natural Health Remedy anyone could find anywhere and it was totally free. All you had to do was believe in The Jennifer Effect then throw all your clothes away and stay gloriously naked for the rest of your life. It was just that simple but then the best things in life usually are!

...

LIST OF STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR

BSC01: The True Meaning of BSC

BSC02: The Adventures of Janet and Becky

BSC03: Naked Surprises at BSC

BSC04: Educating Katrina

BSC05: The Girls of BSC

BSC06: The Jennifer Effect

BSC07: The First Lifestyle Nudists

BSC08: How Jack and Susan Became Nudists

BSC09: The Fall and Rise of Jared Reznik

BSC10: Jared Reznik Becomes a Dad

TNWS01: The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

TNWS02: A Summer to Remember

TWNS03: Uncle Brady Goes to Night School

TNWS04: Sweet Sixteen

TNWS05: One Saturday Morning

TNWS06: Aunt Felicity

TNWS07: A Ghost From the Past

TNWS08: Kaden’s Magic Wand

TNWS09: At Home With the Haywards

TNWS10: Sex Ed 101 ... Or The Girl Who Farted

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.