BSC06 The Jennifer Effect - Cover

BSC06 The Jennifer Effect

Copyright© 2014 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 25: A Night to Remember

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Night to Remember - How one young girl's attendance at Blanke Schande College transforms a local community into a Totally Nudity Friendly population.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Adam was soon in his own room looking down on a naked Rhea lying spread eagled on his bed. She looked just beautiful and he really did want to fuck her ... oh so badly ... but before he did anything he just sat down beside her on the bed.

“Are you sure you really want to do this?” Adam asked gently. “Wouldn’t you rather have your first sexual experience with that young Roland Manson? That erection he had yesterday morning was 100% just for you. It is very obvious that he is in love with you and we all know that you are in love with him. I don’t want to spoil anything for you or damage your future prospects on the romance front.”

Rhea looked carefully at Adam then replied, “No, I have given this some careful thought and I don’t want my first fuck to be with Roland. I want to have a little bit of experience up my sleeve so I know what I am doing and can give him the pleasure I think he deserves. If I mess things up tonight with you it won’t really matter because I am not going to start dating you but I don’t want that to happen with Roland Manson. I want my first night of sex with him to be really good and to achieve that I need to gain just a little bit more experience than I have right now. So ... please ... please ... please ... just fuck me and let me just fuck you ... it really is that simple ... don’t you think!?”

Adam said nothing but just flopped down on the bed next to Rhea. Out of the corner of his eye he could see her puffy nipples rising and falling with her gentle breathing. They really did look wonderful and before Adam could rethink his decision he was up and on top of those breasts and sucking them with all his might.

Rhea’s breasts felt wonderful in Adam’s mouth and he couldn’t quite believe that he was actually sucking and licking them. He circled each areola with his tongue many times over and constantly flicked the erect nipple in the middle of each one. Rhea’s back was starting to arch itself as she experienced this exquisite pleasure for the very first time. The sensuous feeling of having a man’s mouth over her tits was creating a whole new range of sensations down deep between her legs.

Adam stopped playing with Rhea’s breasts and moved his mouth up to hers and began kissing her teenage lips with all the passion and gentleness he could control. Both tongues were also darting in and out of each others mouths like they had been doing it all their lives.

Adam soon started moving his kisses down Rhea’s body as he enjoyed the very soft feel of her skin under his own skin. He kissed her across the shoulders then down the length of her arms. He kissed her breasts again then moved on down across her stomach. He ran his mouth and tongue down each leg then finally up between her legs to what Rhea had really been waiting for.

Rhea shuddered with delight when she felt Adam’s tongue dance across her sweet little clitoris. Adam pulled his face back to get a good look at Rhea’s pussy. It was just beautiful. Her inner pussy lips were so fresh and gentle looking and her clitoris poked out so sweetly from under the clitoral hood. Adam parted Rhea’s pussy lips with his fingers and ran them down the length of her pink vaginal valley before plunging his fingers deep into Rhea’s vagina. Adam finger fucked Rhea for a few minutes then plunged his mouth back over her clitoris and pussy lips to give them both a really good suck. Adam could feel the dark pubic bush of Rhea’s ‘Landing Strip’ between his teeth and he could smell the intoxicating aroma of all the sex juices pouring out of her vagina.

Rhea was feeling all these new sensations building up between her legs when she quite suddenly lost control. Her orgasm came quickly and with out warning. Rhea’s loins began bucking wildly as Adam continued to dance his tongue across the top of her clitoris. The other five naked teenage girls downstairs all heard Rhea scream in uncontrolled pleasure as the moment seized her and took her to heaven and back again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.