BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: The Jacuzzi

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Jacuzzi - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom found the walk back to the car very exhilarating. He hadn’t realized just how invigorating walking along in the nude could be. He was still a bit unsure about meeting his mom and dad in the nude ... all three of them naked together! That still did seem just a bit weird but the euphoria coursing through his veins from being naked in the fresh Spring air and also from his recent onanism session over-rode all the objections.

When Tom reached the car he found it locked - of course. Somehow that scenario had escaped his imagination. All he wanted from it was his towel and the book he was reading ... and also his wallet so he could get something to eat from the Resort’s snack-bar.

Tom patted his head and muttered the words, “Espece d’idiot!” He then looked in through the car window only to discover that his things were not in there anyway.

“Good ol’ mom!” Tom muttered again to himself. His mother had obviously thought ahead and taken his things with her when she went with dad to wherever they were right now. Tom lifted his head and put an ear to the wind and scanned about for any obvious clues as to his parent’s where-abouts. It only took a few seconds for Tom to pick up the quiet hum of some sort of electric motor then his nose picked up that faint smell of pool chlorine wafting through the trees.

Tom looked in the direction he thought the sound and the smell were coming from then headed off towards what looked like some sort of pump house and toilet facilities through the trees.

Before long, a naked Tom Barry, with his clothes rolled up under his arm, found himself standing at a little metal gate. That gate opened up into a large enclosure that housed a beautiful kidney shaped swimming pool, a very large shady gazebo, several BBQ plinths and three sheltered jacuzzis. There was also an access point that led into the rec-room and the sauna room as an adjunct to that. The whole area was also served by a very well manicured lawn and immaculate paving that gave the whole thing a certain feel of opulence. It all just looked so inviting and friendly.

Before Tom stepped through the gate he scanned about for his mom and dad but saw no sign of them. The enclosure like the rest of the Resort was practically deserted. Way across the other side under the gazebo was some old guy reading a newspaper in one of the lounging chairs and in one of the hot-tubs was a young couple chatting quietly to themselves. Three people in the whole area and none of them Tom’s parents.

Tom quietly stepped through the gate to become the fourth person in the enclosure. He was going to make his way over to the rec-room to see if his mom and dad where in there. As the gate swung closed and clicked in place behind him Tom got another fright. This time it wasn’t sticks and twigs breaking under someone’s feet that arrested his attention but it was someone calling his name.

Tom did a quick three sixty degree scan but was still none the wiser as to who was calling his name.

“Tom! Over here. Venir ici!”

That time Tom recognized instantly the origin’s of the caller. It was most unmistakably his mother’s voice. But where the dickens was she?

As Tom continued looking around in a very confused manner he noticed the young couple in the jacuzzi stand up and begin beckoning to him. In a sudden shock of realization Tom recognized them not as just some young, non-descript nudist couple but as his very own mother and father!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.