BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 7: A Real Nudist

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Real Nudist - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom looked at his water-proof watch again as he very cautiously advanced towards the water then quietly slipped in for his truly first ever swim as a ‘real’ nudist! The water was still quite cold and made Tom’s penis shrivel up to a small lifeless ball of flesh that looked quite pathetic and totally non-threatening. All the same, the whole experience felt just wonderful. The water flowing over his bare skin had a very sensuous feel to it and made Tom feel quite frisky despite the ridiculous look of his shriveled up cock.

“Maybe my mom is onto something after all with all this nudie stuff!” Tom mused to himself.

As Tom swam about he noticed a small wooden platform just out from the lake’s edge. It was anchored to the lake floor and bobbed about with the lap of the water but didn’t drift away. Tom swam over to it then climbed up onto the surface and rested there for a moment enjoying the full sensation of the air as it immediately began drying his naked skin.

As Tom rested on this platform he became aware of his penis again. The sensuous feeling of being totally naked in the middle of nowhere was starting to stir things up again deep within Tom’s loins. Tom’s cock was starting to respond to these sensations and before long Tom found himself looking down at a semi-aroused penis and not the shriveled up lump it had just been.

After few moments of reflection Tom stood up on the platform and gently put his hand down onto his swelling manhood. He carefully noted the sensuous feel of his fingers wrapping around his swollen penis shaft. Tom Barry squeezed his cock hard then began a slow easy stroke that felt just amazing.

As Tom began masturbating he made sure he was facing out into the lake so no one on shore could see what he was doing - not that there was anybody about to start with but Tom still felt too circumspect about this whole nudist thing to risk the idea that he was being watched. Tom continued stroking his penis until it was no longer just semi-erect but fully erect and standing proud and solid out over the edge of the platform.

Tom masturbated his circumcised penis until he could feel that violent surge building up at its base. At that point Tom changed his masturbation rhythm from a gentle arousing pattern to a violent, flat-out rhythm that felt just fantastic.

Tom watched as his penis knob went all bright and shiny as the tissue became fully engorged with the increased pressurized blood flow. He watched as his hand whipped back and forth over that knob taking the foreskin back and forth with it. Tom groaned then watched as his whole penis exploded into one mighty orgasm that pumped several streams of glistening semen out over the surface of Lake Success. Tom watched those globules of semen splat into the water then slowly drift away as Tom stood there puffing and panting from the exertion.

At this point Tom quickly glanced around just to make sure no one had crept up along the shore of the lake. Tom was relieved to find the shoreline still deserted but for just the briefest of moments Tom thought he saw a shadow fleeting amongst the trees further inland. He watched cautiously for a bit longer but saw nothing more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.