BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 6: The Girl in the White Skirt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Girl in the White Skirt - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

A sudden crunching and snapping sound woke Tom up with a start. He looked quickly at his G-shock, water-proof watch and realized he had been asleep for well over an hour. He then looked over to see what it was that had woken him. Tom swallowed quickly when he saw what it was.

Standing about twenty yards away from where Tom was laying was a young girl ... a very, very pretty young girl. The crunching and snapping sounds that had woken Tom were from the sticks and twigs under foot as the girl had come through the trees to the lake’s edge.

To Tom the young girl looked to be about the same age as he was and she was very beautiful indeed. Also, just like Tom, the young girl was not naked. She was wearing a lovely white mini-skirt around her very trim waist and hips with a matching white half-top that covered her tight little bust beautifully. The girl’s hair was sandy colored and fell neatly to just above her shoulders and her overall complexion was definitely not one that had seen a lot of sun. All the same she was still very, very pretty to look at - even from twenty yards away.

Tom just stared for a few moments at this apparition of loveliness that had appeared to him out of nowhere. Then - just as quickly as it came - the apparition vanished. The pretty young girl in the white skirt looked across to where Tom was laying then quickly called out, “Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you. I didn’t know anyone was here.”

The young girl then turned and disappeared back the way she had come. Tom quickly stood up to see where she had gone but it was too late. He could see no trace of her. She had been swallowed up by the trees and buildings that made up the Success Nudist Resort.

Tom just shrugged and said quietly to himself, “Well, I’ll be darned! Tres interessant!”

Tom looked at his watch again and realized it wasn’t far off lunch time so he decided to quietly make his way back to the car and to where ever his parents were - probably by the swimming pool no doubt, he thought. Tom also decided he would check out the facilities this place boasted as he meandered his way back from the lake’s edge. Tom was also quietly hoping that he might catch up with that very pretty young girl he had just seen.

“Here’s to hoping!” Tom said as he prepared to head back through the trees.

Just as Tom was starting to stir himself he stopped. He looked at the lovely lake water then at his shorts then made a funny little face. For about a minute he just stood where he was and looked at his shorts with a very thoughtful and slightly quizzical expression on his face. Tom then looked up again at the sparkling water dancing before his eyes then down at his feet.

The morning had become quite a lot warmer than Tom had imagined it would. Also, sleeping on the ground in the direct sunlight had warmed Tom’s body up quite considerably.

When Tom had set off that morning with his parents he had determined in his own mind that he would stay clothed all day and just enjoy his surroundings like that. Now, however, he was quietly being drawn to the idea that a skinny dip seemed very appealing indeed. He was feeling very warm and a nude swim would cool him off and ensure that his shirt and shorts stayed dry for when he put them back on.

The arguments fore and against a skinny dip bounced back and forth inside Tom’s head for nearly five minutes until Tom finally relented and said to himself...

“Go on! Don’t be such a woose! Don’t be such a girl’s blouse, Tom Barry!”

Tom Barry then did what he thought he would never do. He slowly took off his shirt then slipped his shorts and underwear to the ground so that he was now standing facing the lake totally naked. The feeling of standing naked in the open felt quite intoxicating and exhilarating in a way that Tom had not expected. The feel of the warm Spring breeze over his entire body felt quite wonderful. Tom could feel that breeze move in and around his legs as it gently caressed his exposed cock and balls and all the other parts of his now unclothed flesh.

Also, even though Tom knew he was in a nudist resort he still found himself looking around nervously to see if anyone was watching. He half expected the girl in the white skirt to suddenly show up again - but she didn’t and nor did anyone else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.