BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 5: Lazy Springtime Dreams

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lazy Springtime Dreams - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Eventually Joan Simpson stopped gesticulating with her hands and just pointed to a building through the trees that she wanted Hank and Lynn to take the car up to. Once the car was parked the proprietor of the Success Nudist Resort would catch up with them and give them all a proper tour of the facilities. This naked woman then disappeared back into the Admin Building leaving Hank and Lynn to climb back into the car and drive up to the building she had pointed out to them. Tom just sat there quietly in the back seat while all this took place with his hands folded firmly over the erectile mound threatening to burst out of his shorts.

By the time Tom’s father had parked the car Tom’s erection had abated. He was thus more than comfortable now to climb out of the car to stretch his legs and have a look around. He didn’t want to wait for Joan Simpson to catch up with them again but had decided he wanted to just start looking around by himself.

“Hey, Tom! Where are you off to?” asked Hank. “Aren’t you going to wait for the manager’s guided tour?”

“Nar,” said Tom. “I’ll be right. I’ll just find my own way about. That service road runs in a loop right around the complex so you can’t really get lost or anything. I’ll catch up with you guys in an hour or so for some lunch. A bientot!”

Tom’s mother just looked at him as he spoke and smiled. She was glad he had come with them and didn’t mind for one moment that he wanted to find his own space for a while. This was, after all, his very first visit to a nudist resort of any description.

“A big step for my little boy!” she mused to herself then...

“Ma grand ‘omme” she corrected quietly.

As Tom headed away from the car his mother smiled again at him and just said, “A bientot” to him too. As she said this Tom observed her beginning to remove her top and his father beginning to take his shoes off. This made Tom quicken his step just a little bit. He still wasn’t quite sure about being around both his mother and his father as they ‘got naked’. He needed some time to himself to process that concept now that it was becoming a reality. All the same, Tom still found himself stealing a backwards glance over his shoulder as his mother was taking her bra off. All he could see was her bare back and a shallow side view of one breast ... one breast that looked very cute indeed.

Tom turned away quickly. He did not like that sudden surge he felt in his penis. Getting an erection over a naked fifty year old stranger was one thing. Getting an erection over the sight of his forty year old mother’s breasts was something totally different again. That just seemed wrong - totally wrong - so Tom hurried away even more quickly now - anxious to put as much distance between his naked parents and his surging cock as was possible.

After a brief walk through the trees and between various buildings Tom found himself at the water’s edge of Lake Success. He plonked down on a nice piece of grass and closed his eyes and just took in his surroundings via his sense of smell and his sense of hearing. This took his mind off his mother’s breasts and the naked proprietor thus affording Tom’s penis the chance to relax and shrink back to its more normal flaccid shape within his shorts. Tom felt a whole lot more comfortable once his tent pole had disappeared but he still felt very uncomfortable about the fact that it had happened at all.

Despite all these confused thoughts and feelings Tom soon found himself drifting off into a very pleasant sleep. This was a sleep populated with and punctuated by the sights, sounds and smells of Lake Success - all creeping into Tom’s lovely, lazy Springtime dreams.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.