BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 52: Yes!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: Yes! - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Before the day ended Tom found himself sitting alone with his mother at one of BSC’s smaller cafe’s dotted about the place. The rest of the group were off somewhere watching a sports demonstration down on one of the playing fields. Naked males and females were circulating all over the place and even from where Tom and his mother were sitting they could see all sorts of sexual activity going on as everyone enjoyed BSC’s one day of official Lifestyle Nudism status.

Lone naked, male figures could be seen sitting on the various, outside park benches quietly playing with their penises before ejaculating onto the grass. Naked girls could be seen lying about under trees with their legs wide apart as their fingers danced over their clitorises and pussy lips before emitting moans of intense pleasure. In other parts couples could be seen having energetic sex sessions as penises exploded and bodies orgasmed as they climaxed the day away.

Observing all this in silence as he sipped a cup of coffee caused Tom’s mother to ask him a question.

“A quoi penses-tu?” Lynn inquired of her son.

“Oh, rien. Rien.” Tom replied.

Lynn knew that wasn’t true and just waited for him to give her the answer she wanted. Her intuition was working all the time and it was telling her that Tom was bothered about something.

Eventually Tom looked up from his coffee and said, “No, it’s not that something is bothering me. It’s just fascinating how all this began. Only fifteen or sixteen months ago I nearly bit your head off for asking me to go with you to some crazy sounding nudist resort. Now look at us. I’m probably never ever going to wear clothes again for as long as I live. It’s the same for Belinda and her sister. They too are probably going to walk about totally naked for the rest of their lives. All three of us have become the first officially recognized Lifestyle Nudists in the world. And not only that but we have all ... well you know ... we have all ... we have all fucked each other over the last year. How many families can boast of that?”

Lynn Barry just shrugged her shoulders and said, “C’est rien, Tom. C’est rien!”

Lynn waited again in silence. She knew there was still something else Tom wanted to say.

“No, mom!” replied Tom eventually. “It is not NOTHING. It is incredible. To me it is like somehow you just seemed to know it would all work out this way. Even when I was filling out that twenty page document from hell you just seemed to know that it was all going to work out.”

Lynn looked at Tom and just mumbled, “Comme ci, comme ca” then she just looked down at her own cup of coffee as she swilled it around in her hand.

After a little pause she looked at Tom again. She took in a deep breath that made her naked breasts rise and fall above the cafe table.

“What is it, Tom? What is really on your mind?” Lynn finally asked after she could bear his beating around the bush no longer.

Tom paused and looked away for a few moments then looked back at his mother. Eventually he stood up and reached down with his naked body into a small bag he had been carrying around that contained his wallet, iphone and a few other personal things. He zipped up the bag again then plonked a small velvety box onto the table.

Lynn knew exactly what it was the moment she laid eyes on it.

She clapped her little excited hands and blurted out, “Tres bon. Tres bon. Tres bon.”

After another longish pause Tom looked at his mother and quietly spoke again saying, “Mom, I want to ask Belinda to marry me and this is an engagement ring. We won’t get married straight away but will wait until our final year here at BSC or even a bit longer if need be.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.