BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 51: Do as My Mother Says!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Do as My Mother Says! - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The guilt Tom suddenly felt as he looked up into Jill Williams’ face was very acute. He had just had sex with her sixteen year old daughter. He had enjoyed the experience immensely but now the pleasure of the moment was about to come crashing down.

“BUSTED!” Tom thought as he clung to Jamie’s naked body.

Tom knew he had just violated an agreement they had all agreed to implicitly. Even though he still had no idea how it had all happened he still felt the guilt and shame over the fact that he had let it continue when he knew he could have stopped it so easily at any moment.

Tom continued to stare up at Jill Williams and eventually mumbled out, “I ... I ... I am ... I am ... I am ... I am just ... I am just so sorry. I think I have just ... just ... just broken our agreement. I ... I ... I ... I have ... I don’t know how it happened but I think I have just fucked your teenage daughter and I am just so sorry!”

Jill Williams continued to stare down at the naked couple as they very slowly withdrew from each others embrace. Jamie’s mother then shocked both Tom and Jamie by what she said next.

Tom Barry was certain he was going to get his butt kicked big time - first by Jill Williams then by her husband Terry Williams. Jamie thought she was probably going to get grounded for the next year or so regardless of her official Lifestyle Nudist status.

Both of them were wrong.

Jill looked at her naked daughter who was starting to stand up by now. Jill Williams looked up and down her daughter’s naked body then looked at Tom’s naked body. He was standing up now too with another very ungainly looking condom swinging from the end of his confused penis. That condom was full of semen that made it swing in a pendulum like fashion again between Tom’s legs.

Jamie’s mother took in a deep breath that made her breasts rise and fall in front of Tom and Jamie then said, “So, you fucked my youngest daughter did you, Mr Tom Barry. Well then, I guess you had better just fuck me too and we will say no more about it. OK!”

Tom and Jamie just stared. Had they just heard right? Nobody said anything until Mrs Williams spoke again.

“Well, come on, Tom Barry” she said, “Get rid of that thing swinging between your legs and just fuck me. Off you go Jamie. I am sure there are lots of things for you to see around here - but no more sex! You can masturbate as much as you like but no more sex. OK, sweetie!”

Jamie Williams finally found her voice and before running off said, “OK, mom. No problem. You guys have fun.”

As Tom watched Jamie’s breasts and butt cheeks bounce along down the stage steps he saw her stop and look back at him and her mother.

“Do as my mother says now, Tom. You just fuck her good and hard. OK!?” Then she was gone - disappearing in to the sea of naked male and female flesh to find Belinda and her father.

Tom gave her a little wave then set about doing what Jamie’s mother had ordered him to do. He fucked her.

Not only that but Tom fucked a whole heap of other people that day, and so did Belinda, and so did Jill Williams, and so did Terry Williams, and so did Hank Barry and so did Lynn Barry. As for Jamie she had a lot of fun masturbating all over the place as she looked around Blanke Schande College. She didn’t let anyone else fuck her but she did let more than just one or two play with her clitoris and pussy lips and suck on her very cute breasts. It was a great privilege for all those concerned to know that they had fondled or sucked the breasts or pussy lips of one of the nation’s, even the world’s, first ever official Lifestyle Nudists. Jamie took full advantage of this situation and ended up having a wonderful afternoon climaxing in sexual pleasure all over the grounds of Blanke Schande College. (mmxxiii)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.