BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 50: Maybe She Drugged Me

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50: Maybe She Drugged Me - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom Barry never really could remember just how he ended up fucking the lovely, young Jamie Williams. He said he wouldn’t but he did and somehow it all just became a bit of a blur in his memory. One minute he was whipping his tongue around Jamie’s pussy lips then the next minute she was on her back as he sunk his hard penis with another condom on it deep into her lovely, soft naked body.

Tom did remember clearly the look of Jamie’s clitoris as he massaged the folds of her clitoral hood with his fingers. Jamie’s clitoris did not stick very far up from the surrounding flesh but it still looked very cute as it concertinaed into little folds under Tom’s fingers. Tom remembered doing that and also squashing his fingers along the folds of her very cute and very wet pussy lips but he doesn’t remember how he ended up with his penis inside her sweet little cunt. Tom also remembered very clearly the intoxicating smell of Jamie’s sex juices and the taste on his tongue as it probed her tight vaginal opening but he remembers nothing past that. Tom even clearly remembered at one stage sucking on Jamie’s puffy breasts and really enjoying each one under his lips. But, he still doesn’t know how he ended up fucking her after he said so definitely that he would not.

“Maybe she drugged me or something” Tom thought as he quietly moved his body back and forth over Jamie’s soft naked skin. Tom soon gave up trying to work it all out because regardless of how he got in this position it still felt very, very good indeed.

If Tom couldn’t remember how he ended up fucking Jamie Williams then he certainly could remember how it felt as his penis first penetrated her tight little vagina. Even with a condom on the sensation was just exquisite with his swelling knob pressing down along Jamie’s pussy lips and into the outer rim of her sex hole. He would always remember and cherish the feel of her vaginal opening squeezing around his knob as it sank lightly into her body. Jamie’s warm flesh grabbed Tom’s penis and wrapped itself around the underside of the rim of his penis’s helmet as Tom pulled it in and out several times in pure ecstasy. Each gentle penetration made both Tom and Jamie shudder with delight.

Tom also remembered very clearly the feel of his penis sinking deeper and deeper into Jamie’s body. Jamie also remembers this very clearly herself. The feel of Tom’s huge cock finally penetrating her body between her legs was a dream come true and she purred with delight all the way.

Once Tom’s penis was fully inserted into Jamie’s tight little body he just rested and kissed Jamie’s round and still puffy breasts as well as her pouting sixteen year old lips. After enjoying this very pleasurable cuddle Tom began moving his very hard penis in and out of Jamie’s very hot body. He could feel the lovely friction-less glide of his warm skin across across her stomach, chest and breasts. Jamie just kept up her cat like purring the whole time.

When Jamie finally climaxed Tom was quite shocked at the violence of her orgasm. Her whole body bucked and twisted beneath Tom’s as her hips thrust up hard and deliberately into Tom’s torso. Jamie also began kissing and biting hard down onto Tom’s lips and face in a very sensuous but non-threatening manner. Her hands also began running up and down Tom’s butt cheeks and clawing at them and pulling them apart like she wanted to crawl right up his butt hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.