BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 49: She Deserves a Bit of Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49: She Deserves a Bit of Fun - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Tom lay there holding Belinda he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was the naked Jamie. She was looking dolefully at Tom with an expression that told Tom exactly what she wanted. She wanted Tom to kiss her pussy and give her an orgasm with his own lips and fingers. Jamie’s own fingers were already down between her legs fingering herself in anticipation of what she was hoping would happen next.

Tom looked at Belinda who just shrugged at him and said, “Yer, go on. You’ve done it before and she deserves a bit of fun. I don’t think mom and dad mind. They know it is all a good learning experience for her and it is all just part and parcel of being a Lifestyle Nudist after all.”

Tom laughed then gave Belinda a big kiss as he gently pulled himself up and off her naked body. Belinda laughed herself at the dangling semen filled condom swinging between Tom’s legs. She gave it a flick making it swing like a pendulum then jumped up and headed down into the crowd to find her mom and dad leaving Tom alone with Jamie.

Tom looked down at his cock and laughed himself at his swinging pendulum of semen. Jamie came over to Tom at this point and put her hand down over Tom’s penis and slowly peeled the messy looking latex sheath off with her own hands. She held the sodden condom out at arms length as she dropped it unceremoniously into a waste paper basket just near by. Jamie then walked quietly back to Tom and sat down on one of the chairs behind the podium. She propped her legs up high with her knees wide apart exposing her dripping vagina to Tom’s thoughtful gaze.

Tom looked at Jamie’s lovely, naked body then very carefully knelt down in front of the chair she was sitting on. Tom was now looking straight into Jamie’s spreading pussy lips. He could see all that beautiful soft pubic hair dancing around the top of her clitoris and all the pubic hair along Jamie’s inner and outer pussy lips. Those inner pussy lips fanned out across the outer pussy lips revealing Jamie’s exquisite line of ‘pink’ that ran down into her vagina - a vagina that was soaking wet from gallons of sex juice pouring out of Jamie’s body. This girl was really turned on if anybody was!

Tom leaned forward so that his face was right in between Jamie’s legs. He could smell all those sex juices and it was arousing Tom tremendously again. Tom’s penis was big and hard again and throbbing like mad as he began to gently kiss Jamie’s very wet pussy.

But before Tom went any further he stopped. He stopped and looked at Jamie and said, “Now don’t go getting any ideas, young Jamie. I’m just going to suck you off. I am NOT going to fuck you. I know you would like that but we have all talked about that as you well know. I know you have just turned sixteen a week or so ago and your body is just gorgeous and you are very sexually mature for your age. You are also developing the most amazing set of breasts that you know I just love putting into my mouth. All that makes it very difficult for me to not want to fuck you but that is not going to happen. Is that clear, Miss Jamie Williams?”

Jamie Williams said nothing but just looked around the auditorium at all the other ‘fucking’ that was going on. She then gave Tom a very whimsical looking smile and licked her licks that told him she was ready for him to proceed again. Which he did. On stage at Blanke Schande College and in front of hundreds of others Tom Barry sucked the young Jamie Williams off...

... then he fucked her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.