BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 48: The President’s Hungry Cunt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: The President’s Hungry Cunt - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Belinda Williams had become so sexually aroused over the last hour or so at Blanke Schande College that she didn’t think she could think straight. That sexual arousal was now finding its expression as she jumped on to Tom Barry’s naked body. He had just declared BSC a Lifestyle Nudist zone up until midnight and Belinda was going to take full advantage of that status and fuck his lovely masculine body right there on stage in the main auditorium of BSC. She could have done it anyway regardless of BSC’s status - she was an official Lifestyle Nudist herself after all. But the idea of this place now being open for anyone to fuck anyone at anytime and anywhere just accentuated the whole thing as all around her she saw others getting into the swing of the moment.

Right across the stage and the auditorium floor men and women of all ages found themselves being set open by others hungry for some flagrant Lifestyle Nudism sex. Even Eleanor Grimes Ferguson, the president of BSC was now totally naked and sitting back on her chair with her legs up and her hand over her pussy. She was masturbating herself like an impatient teenager and getting redder in the face as her orgasm began to climax and rage through her loins like it hadn’t done in quite a while. Somehow seeing everyone in the room get naked and start doing ‘sexual things’ got her feeling just so horny herself. At one stage one of the other college professors even came over and started sucking on her breasts then with her permission he fucked her good and hard right there on her chair. You could hear a very definite slap, slap, slap as his balls and cock rammed back and forth hard into Ms Ferguson’s very own very hungry cunt!

This was a scene that found itself repeated right across the campus as word spread of the campus’s Lifestyle Nudist status. Around every corner people were masturbating their cocks and pussies and fucking each other with all the glee of newly weds on their first honeymoon night.

Belinda looked around quickly at all this then threw herself hard down onto Tom’s body. She started sucking his cock back up into a huge erection again then jabbed a condom down over it. She really had come prepared this time!

Belinda then straddled Tom’s loins and slowly lowered her hungry vagina onto his latex covered erection - and boy did it feel good. She moaned with pleasure all the way until she was completely impaled on that cock then she began to rock up and down. Her eyes were closed as she felt the thrust of Tom’s penis deep within her and the gradual build up of her own orgasm.

When Belinda thought she could bear it no longer she pulled herself off and lay on her back waiting for Tom to get between her legs and start ramming her with his pulsating knob. It was while doing this that Belinda orgasmed and Tom’s penis exploded again. Her hands were digging hard into Tom’s back as waves of pleasure massaged her loins and Tom’s penis grew bigger and harder than ever before ejaculating all it had into the condom.

The two then lay together in silence as they listened to the moans of pleasure sweeping across the stage and the floor just below. Tom could even see the geeky guy in the black t-shirt standing in the nude by all his sound equipment and masturbating his rather long looking erection. The guy soon clenched his eyes up in pleasure as he spurted a load of semen accidentally onto the back of the other sound technician. The other guy didn’t flinch, however, as he was too busy having his own cock sucked off by a lovely young naked girl who had come into the booth for her own bit of Lifestyle Nudist fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.