BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 47: Belinda’s Promise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Belinda’s Promise - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As soon as the word ‘OPENED’ had left Tom’s lips a mighty roar went up from the crowd as right across the auditorium all the girls did what they had all been waiting to do for several hours now. They all ripped off their clothes and tossed them all into the air as their symbolic gesture that four years of totally naked academic study at BSC had now begun.

As this was happening Rebecca Arnold stood up and came over to Tom and said, “I hope you remember this day, young man. It won’t be everyday you get to masturbate and spurt your load all over a United States Senator!”

The senator then pulled Tom’s naked body in close to her naked body and gave him a big hug. Tom could feel her round breasts press into his chest and she could feel his swelling penis pressing into her stomach.

“Well done, Tom Barry” Rebecca said as she began to pull away. “Well done all three of you. You really have made everything I have been working for all seem worthwhile. I really do hope and pray that you all live long, happy and totally naked lives and that many, many others will be inspired by your example and bravery in what you have all done.”

Tom, Belinda and Jamie just stood there and beamed at Rebecca Arnold then slowly they all turned to face the auditorium. There they saw blouses, dresses, skirts, t-shirts, jeans, bras and panties shooting up into the air all over the place before crashing down onto the floor in one jumbled heap. It was awesome to see all those naked female bodies popping into existence as those clothes fell to the ground around them.

Belinda got all excited and pulled Tom’s naked body in close to hers and kissed him long and hard and said, “I’m gonna fuck you Tom Barry. Any minute now, I promise, I am just gonna fuck you.”

Before Belinda could do any ‘fucking’ however senator Arnold stood up with Tom’s semen still dripping off her body and spoke into the microphone.

“Come on all you guys out there” she said, “Get naked! Get your gear off. This is a Lifestyle Nudist zone until midnight tonight. So, for goodness sake get naked and go fuck someone before it becomes illegal again!”

All the men in the room stood impassively for a few moments as they looked towards the stage then slowly one or two began to undress. Tom could see his father and Terry Williams half way down the room being the first ones to start the ball rolling. Then, before too long the place was full of naked males. Many of those newly naked men had very big erections to match their level of sexual arousal. Those erections were also soon getting put to good use as different ones took the senator’s heed and began fucking those around them.

Tom Barry was watching all this and very much enjoying the sight of seeing so many lovely naked girls down there on the auditorium floor and some of them were just stunning. From where he stood he could see all manner of breasts in all shapes and sizes from the huge bouncing type to the tight little puffy ones. He could also see a whole array of butt shapes from round apple shaped butts to more pear shaped ones and ones that bounced and wobbled just as much as some of those naked breasts did. Tom could also see all the various pussy mounds on display from completely shaved ones to ones with a bushy patch that stood out like an Amazonian rain forest.

Tom was pleasantly musing over this very pretty sight when he got very unceremoniously pushed down to the floor. Belinda Williams had promised she was going to fuck him there and then and she did!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.