BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 46: The Senator’s Aching Cunt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46: The Senator’s Aching Cunt - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

It took slightly longer than the other times but the din in the main assembly hall of Blanke Schande College did eventually dissipate. When it did senator Rebecca Arnold signaled Tom Barry towards the microphone again. Tom’s penis was still quite stiff and just so aroused by all that was going on.

“Ladies and gentlemen” he began, “There is still one more task I have been asked to do before I can officially declare the opening of BSC’s academic year. Everyone in this room will no doubt be aware of the concept in this institution called Presenting. If not then you soon will be. Also I am allowed to inform you that until midnight tonight this whole college has been declared a Lifestyle Nudist zone! After that it becomes business as usual with clothed males and naked females being the order of the day - oh, and lots of study too!”

The crowd gave a little titter as one lone protester gave a little ‘Booooo!’ from the back of the auditorium then quickly added, “Nar! Just joking” before letting Tom Barry proceed.

“Of course we owe this one day status declaration to our most obliging senator just sitting over here” said Tom with a nod towards Rebecca Arnold nee Bartell.

“What being a Lifestyle Nudist zone for one day means” Tom continued, “is that everyone on this campus for the duration is free to enjoy and indulge in all the freedoms official Lifestyle Nudists have been afforded. In plainer terms that means everyone here today and right across the campus grounds is free to be totally naked - men and women alike. You are also free to indulge in the freedom of sexual expression Lifestyle Nudists have been given and are now protected from prosecution by the Lifestyle Protection Act pushed through by senator Arnold and her team. In other words up until midnight tonight once I have declared the academic year open anyone can masturbate or have flagrant sexual intercourse anywhere and at anytime they like on campus grounds. The only stipulations are that you clean up totally after you and that you in no way impinge on the freedom of movement of anyway else around you. These stipulations will be rigidly enforced and will result in you being removed from the campus if you persist in not adhering to them. Other than that have fun.”

Tom waited for a moment while what he had just said sank in then turned to the senator again and said, “So, if the senator Rebecca Arnold is ready then I will kindly and most respectfully ask you to Present yourself to me for my viewing pleasure so I can declare BSC’s academic year open!”

The silence in the room was deafening. Someone at the back sneezed and quickly apologized as Rebecca Arnold stepped forward from her seat and replied with, “Most certainly young man. I would be delighted.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.