BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: That Strange Feeling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: That Strange Feeling - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The journey out to the Success Nudist Resort took just under 30 minutes and was pleasant enough apart from the last few miles of winding road that took the car to quite a remote isthmus between two coves on Lake Success - Common Thumb Cove and Old Horn Cove. Just as everyone was feeling fed up with the twists and turns being thrust upon their stomachs the car turned a corner in the road that opened out onto a glorious vista of blue sky, blue water, green grass, green trees, colorful flowers and the Success Nudist Resort.

Hank, Lynn and Tom all gave a quick sigh of relief then went silent as Hank quietly drove the car through the main entrance gates and right up to a sign that read “WELCOME : ALL VISITORS TO REPORT TO MAIN OFFICE”

Hank parked the car and stopped the engine then just sat there for a few moments before opening his door a fraction. He then turned and said to Lynn, “Well, come on. Let’s see if this place is as good as the brochure says it is!”

With a happy smile on her face, Lynn replied with, “It will be, honey. It will be!”

With that the two of them climbed out of the car and disappeared through the doorway of a small cream colored building that had “SUCCESS NUDIST RESORT RECEPTION & ADMIN” plastered right across the front wall.

Tom decided to just wait in the car until his mom and dad returned. However, he did take the opportunity to wind his window down and look carefully around at his surroundings. It all looked harmless enough at this stage and there wasn’t a clothed or naked person of any description in sight anywhere. To Tom the place could have easily been any other holiday resort he had visited over the years with his parents and other relatives.

As Tom looked about he could make out some small to medium sized buildings through the trees that he guessed must have served the swimming pool, hot-tubs, sauna and rec-room. He could also just make out the mini-golf course and a few little chalet type units and a few camper vans dotted about. There was also a very distinct line of blue visible through the trees that was unmistakably the shoreline of Lake Success. Despite all this beautiful scenery, to Tom’s quiet relief there was not a soul about. The complex really did seem did quite deserted - an observation that did not surprise Tom in the least and one which he found quite pleasing. He had no real intention of getting naked himself or being around any other naked people. No, today he was just going to keep to himself, with his shorts and t-shirt on, and enjoy the day as such.

Tom was just starting to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling of the warm Spring sun on his face when he heard voices and footsteps approaching. His mom and dad had emerged from the reception area accompanied by a woman ... a naked woman! Tom recognized this woman immediately as Joan Simpson. Joan and her husband, Kevin Simpson, were the owners and managers of this new establishment and Tom recognized Joan’s face from the Success Nudist Resort’s website he had looked at last night. He had only seen her from the shoulders up but now he was seeing ALL of her, as she came towards him, in the flesh - every little bit!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.