BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 45: One More Thing to Do

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: One More Thing to Do - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

When Tom thought the time was right he put both his hands up and gestured to the crowd for them to be seated so he could continue. A few minutes later and the room was silent again as Tom cleared his throat once more and carried on.

“Thankyou all very much for that great show of support but I would now like to invite my two Lifestyle Nudist companions to come up onto the stage with me and I hope you will all show them the same level of support and encouragement.”

Belinda and Jamie looked at Tom in surprise as they were not expecting this. Falteringly they both made their way along to the steps at the side of the stage as two security attendants helped them up. Before long the two of them were standing at Tom’s side - Belinda still in her resplendent red dress and Jamie in her lovely skin tight outfit.

“Ladies and gentleman,” Tom continued, “can I present to you the infinitely lovely Miss Belinda Williams and her beautiful younger sister Miss Jamie Williams.”

Before Tom could say anything else there was another huge round of applause with Hank, Lynn, Terry and Jill applauding more loudly than anyone else.

When that had died down Tom said to the audience, that now seemed to be eating out of his hand, “It is also now my privilege to ask these two beautiful young ladies to take all their clothes off before you to join me as my fellow Lifestyle Nudist companions.”

Turning to Belinda and Jamie Tom said, “Thankyou, ladies. Would you both now like to join me in celebration of our official Lifestyle Nudist status?”

Jamie didn’t need to be asked twice. Before Tom had even finished that last sentence she had her hands down across her body and was pulling up the hem of her skin tight dress. The whole thing slid up and over her head in one graceful sweep. Jamie was now standing before Tom and all the others in just a lovely matching pair of black bra and briefs - but not for long. Those black pantie briefs were soon down on the floor and getting kicked up onto the chair were Katrina Bartell had folded Jamie’s dress. Jamie’s lovely soft pubic hair was free again and she took in a deep breath as she enjoyed the feel of fresh air once again sweeping over her pussy and between her legs.

That little black bra soon followed Jamie’s black panties and the rest of her clothes. The audience now had a wonderful view of Jamie’s two very cute spherical breasts with the very puffy nipples. Jamie then stretched her whole body up as she once again felt the full wonder of being totally naked in public - and she looked just great as she did this. Jamie even spun around and gave her cute little round butt cheeks a waggle at the crowd. Another round of applause followed then died down as all eyes now followed Belinda as she completed her public striptease act.

Belinda was not as quick as Jamie to strip off but she wasn’t far behind either. For Belinda it was just amazing that she was now stripping off in front of such a large audience and it didn’t bother her in the least. Belinda was smiling at Tom the whole time and remembering to herself just how terrified she had once felt at the thought of taking her clothes of in front of even just one person. The thought of coming to Blanke Schande College had also filled her with terror but now she was peeling off her dress in front of hundreds of BSC students and just loving every minute of it. Belinda Williams looked at her boyfriend in full appreciation of the fact that this had mostly been possible because of him and she just loved him even more because of that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.