BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 44: On Stage With a Boner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: On Stage With a Boner - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Tom stepped up towards the podium he gave a little jump when the microphone and sound system produced another set of those awful squeals and pops.

“Why do those things ALWAYS have to do that?” Tom thought silently to himself.

Tom stood back a little bit from that microphone - in total silence. He looked to the back corner of the auditorium where a geeky looking guy with glasses and a black t-shirt waved his hands back and forth over an array of knobs and buttons. The geeky looking guy then suddenly popped his head up and gave Tom a geeky looking smile and a two thumbs up signal that said all was now well.

Tom advanced two steps forward until the microphone was right under his mouth. There were no squeals or pops this time.

Tom gave a nervous little throat clearing noise then began what was to be the final speech of the morning for the inaugural assembly of Blanke Schande College’s new academic year.

“Thankyou Madam President, faculty and staff of Blanke Schande College for giving me this most prestigious opportunity to speak to this assembly on this great and auspicious occasion. I must also thank and acknowledge senator Arnold for all her efforts and for giving time in her very busy schedule to be here today and for being so encouraging to me and my girlfriend and her sister just down there on the front row.”

Tom paused and gave a small clap that started another huge round of applause that echoed around the auditorium for about twenty seconds.

When things had quietened down again Tom continued with, “I had an English Lit teacher once that told me to imagine your audience was naked if you felt nervous when giving a speech. Well, today I am going to reverse the order of things there and I want you all to imagine that I am the one that is naked. In fact I will make it real easy for you all by doing just that. I am going to speak to you without any clothes on. I am the one that will be naked and I know that will make me feel a whole lot more comfortable and a whole lot less nervous about being up here.”

With that Tom stepped back from the microphone again and looked across to senator Arnold who just smiled and gave Tom her own little thumbs up - so he proceeded.

The whole audience, including all those on the stage, went dead silent as Tom slipped off his black jacket and started undoing his tie. Katrina Bartell politely leaned forward and started to drag away Tom’s clothes as they started falling off his body.

After the tie Tom slipped off his shoes and socks then undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Tom was really looking forward to being totally naked again but it did feel just so odd to be stripping off in front of an audience of hundreds of fully clothed men and women of all ages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.