BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 43: All Dressed Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: All Dressed Up - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The inaugural assembly for Blanke Schande College with its new intake of male and female students began with a pretty young woman stepping up to the microphone and saying, “Good morning and welcome to you all. Welcome to Blanke Schande College and a special welcome to all you male and female students that are just starting out on your academic journey of discovery at this fine institution. I know all the female students and staff in the building are just itching to get their clothes off - if ‘itching’ is the right word - and hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer either. Anyway, I am Katrina Bartell and I am the chairman of BSC’s board of directors and in a moment I will be handing over to the school’s president - Ms Eleanor Ferguson. But first it is my very great pleasure to welcome to Blanke Schande College a very good friend of mine and an ex-student of BSC ... the most distinguished senator Rebecca Arnold. With her also is Mr Tom Barry - one of the USA’s very first officially recognized Lifestyle Nudists. Please stand and give them a very big welcome as the president of Blanke Schande College comes to the microphone.”

The whole assembly to stood to their feet and erupted into a huge roar of clapping and cheering as Rebecca Arnold and Tom Barry stood and bowed before them all. Belinda and Jamie in the front row were clapping, cheering and whistling louder than anyone else. They were also jumping up and down on the spot in total admiration of their ‘man’ up there on the stage.

Presently it all died down as everyone found their seats again. Ms Eleanor Grimes Ferguson came to the microphone and smiled at the audience then individually at Tom, Belinda and Jamie. Belinda immediately stopped trying to adjust her knickers in the seat of the chair and Jamie pulled her hands away from just under her boobs with a little nervous cough. Tom was still fiddling with his shirt collar but stopped when the president of BSC looked across at him. She could easily tell that all three just couldn’t wait to get naked again - as was true of her and the hundreds of other females in the auditorium.

The president of BSC then smiled again at all the others in the room and said, “I can see I need to be brief. I think a lot of people here are just dying to slip into something a little more comfortable.”

A murmur of laughter and appreciation flittered across the audience.

The president of BSC was true to her word and only spoke for a few minutes. She gave a very brief history of BSC and its academic achievements and what it was hoping to achieve over the next decade or so. After this she handed the microphone over to a few other colleagues that spoke briefly on various matters pertaining to the new semester. Tom’s mind was just starting to drift off when he got a nudge from senator Arnold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.