BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 42: Do We Have a Deal?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Do We Have a Deal? - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Belinda Williams looked up at Tom Barry sitting just by the podium and she felt just so incredibly proud. Unfortunately, that marvelous sense of pride she had right now for her boyfriend was tempered by the fact that he looked just so uncomfortable. The reason for that discomfort was not because Tom was now sitting on stage before an audience of hundreds of Blanke Schande College students, plus staff and faculty but because he was wearing clothes. In fact both of them were and both of then felt very uncomfortable. Even Jamie Williams, sitting just next to Belinda, was wearing clothes and she was feeling very uncomfortable too.

The elegant picture of Tom wearing a lovely black suit with a white shirt and a red tie was broken by the action of his finger constantly running around his neck between the skin and his shirt collar. As for Belinda, she was kitted out in a gorgeous red dress with matching shoes and handbag. Unfortunately, she was constantly shifting slightly in her seat to adjust the uncomfortable feeling of her panties pulling up between her legs. Jamie Williams was also sitting there just next to Belinda. She had on a lovely skin-tight dress that accentuated her tight body curves and developing breasts to perfection. However, every now and then Jamie could be seen pulling at that dress where it touched her skin just under her bust. Every now and then all three of them would catch each others eye in their discomfort as they sat there and all three of them would read each others mind immediately...

“When can we finally get naked again!?”

They might have only been Lifestyle Nudists for not even a full week yet but they each felt like it had been a lifetime. Wearing clothes of any description now felt just so foreign to them and almost unbearable.

They would not have been the only ones thinking those thoughts either. The hall where they were seated was filling up very quickly with hundreds of students half of which were female. Those female students would also soon be taking all their clothes off with a big cheer as their salute to the beginning of their new lives at Blanke Schande College. A lot of those students would have been returning students but they too dressed up to join in with the first year students in this one giant striptease act of celebration. The female staff and faculty also dressed up for the occasion and all just couldn’t wait to get back into their usual attire of NOTHING AT ALL!

From Tom’s position on the stage he could see the empty seats filling to capacity as the beginning of this Formal Assembly got ready to start. Tom waved at his parents and Belinda’s parents sitting further back. They looked great in their new clothes bought just for the occasion - and they would be staying in them. It was only Tom, Belinda and Jamie that had applied and been accepted for Lifestyle Nudist status and that is why Tom was sitting up on stage right now.

Tom’s, Belinda’s and Jamie’s Lifestyle Nudist status had only begun a mere six days ago. It got off to a rather scary start when they tried to go out for dinner in the nude on that first night. Some locals got a bit tetchy about having naked people about but things settled down when a man by the name of Jensen Appleton-smythe came to their rescue. Since that unfortunate start there hadn’t been any other bother at all. All three of them had moved about Porterville completely naked and most townsfolk just seemed totally OK with it.

It was therefore also only three days into their Lifestyle Nudist status when an email arrived on Tom’s computer from Senator Rebecca Arnold herself. She was going to be doing the opening speech at Blanke Schande College and was inviting the three of them out to dinner the night before if they were free - which of course they were!

Both families were picked up by a limousine and taken to one on the swankiest restaurants in Los Angeles. Of course Tom, Belinda and Jamie went in the nude as did Senator Arnold ... she had not put on a stitch of clothing herself, she told them, since becoming an Absolute just into her second year at BSC. She told them that she was Rebecca Bartell back then and had had a lot of great support from her friends and family when she decided to become an Absolute. The senator also told them that she was responsible, along with a friend of hers, for Aurora Hills becoming Female Nudity Friendly and in a more indirect way for Cedarcrest going Totally Nudity Friendly as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.