BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 40: The Shotgun Blast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40: The Shotgun Blast - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“Right!” called out Hank Barry. “Who’s for pizza. I’m taking orders before I phone through.”

Jill Williams was about to say something but Hank’s wife got in first.

“No wait!” she said. “Why don’t we all eat out tonight and let’s take our new Lifestyle Nudists with us. If they are game. What do you three say?”

Tom, Belinda and Jamie looked at Lynn Barry and each gave a sudden, involuntary gulp. They then looked at each other before Tom spoke up.

“Awwww ... I don’t know mom” Tom said. “Could we just wait until tomorrow, maybe? Being naked around all you guys and out at the resort is one thing but ... but ... well ... but ... I don’t know ... walking starkers out through that front door is another thing. What do you two say?”

Belinda and Jamie were silent for a few seconds then Jamie blurted out with, “I’ll do it Mrs Barry. I’ll go with you and stay in the nude. If I am a Lifestyle Nudist now then a Lifestyle Nudist I will be - for one month anyway!”

Lynn Barry looked at her slightly non-plussed son and said with a laugh, “Well ... who is the chicken shit now!?”

Tom ended up just shrugging and saying to Belinda, “I suppose your sister is right. We are Lifestyle Nudists now so Lifestyle Nudists we should be! Come on - let’s go!”

Belinda Williams went very quiet then moved in close to her man and squeezed up by his side then walked calmly and determinedly with him out through the front door of 10 Rose Lane, Porterville - in the nude and out into the night. The nations first legally sanctioned Lifestyle Nudists were stepping out into the world and out into all that their new lifestyle would bring them.

The drive to the buffet restaurant Lynn had selected was peaceful enough but not so once they got there. Unfortunately the restaurant’s carpark was quite full so Hank and Terry had to park their cars a little way down the street. This meant the group would have to walk a few hundred yards before they got to the entrance of the restaurant. This was when the trouble started.

Someone down the street spotted Belinda’s naked legs and torso climbing out of Hank Barry’s car followed by Tom’s naked body. These two were soon joined by the equally naked Jamie Williams. Within minutes word had spread like wildfire that there was a group of nudists about. Not only that but with the vast social media network in full swing Tom, Belinda and Jamie were soon surrounded by a throng of reporters, journalists and just good old fashioned sticky beaks. The gathering throng were taking notes, photos, video clips and asking questions and all before the two families had gotten anywhere near the front door of the restaurant.

“Are you guys from Cedarcrest?”

“Do you know about Aurora Hills?”

“What are nudists doing in this part of the world?”

“Are you guys ashamed of what you are doing?”

“How can you parents allow your teenage daughters to parade around in the nude?”

“Have you ever had an erection in public?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.