BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 39: The Parcel at the Door

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: The Parcel at the Door - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Exactly two days after the ‘ACCEPTANCE’ document arrived another parcel arrived at Tom’s home that contained three very clunky looking wrist bracelets. To say they could never be mistaken for a fashion accessory was an under statement because the bracelets were just positively ugly.

A covering letter explained that new and much more attractive models were still in the design phase. Those new designs would be made of a non-allergenic plastic material and would come in several different colors and could be worn around the wrist OR the ankle.

Also of note was the non-waterproof status of the current preliminary and temporary design. This meant that for one month the wearers would not be able swim with the bracelets on. They would be able to take them off for half hour intervals to swim or shower but after that the units would begin to emit an alarm if they were not put back on. If the units were not put back on after fifteen minutes of alarm activation they would shut down and the wearer would loose their Lifestyle Nudist status immediately. The appropriate authorities would be notified and those concerned would be arrested if they continued to assume the life of a Lifestyle Nudist.

Despite their function what made the units look so unattractive was the harsh metallic material they were made of. They were each about half an inch wide and one sixteenth of an inch thick and made of a matte-black, springy, metallic substance. They each also had little wires popping in and out of them around the perimeter. The whole thing looked more like a manacle of some description. This had the effect of making the wearer feel more like a prisoner on home remand rather than someone enjoying the freedoms of their new found Lifestyle Nudist status.

A small pamphlet showing a photo of the new bracelets still on the production line was included in the parcel. These new ones looked very different and quite attractive in their own right. The fact that you also had the option to wear them on your ankle was also a major plus. You could pop them on around your leg then forget them completely come wind, rain or sunshine. However, those ones were still quite a few months out from becoming commercially available. In the meantime Tom, Belinda and Jamie just had these ugly ones to wear and that was all there was to it.

When this parcel containing the three bracelets arrived it was a Saturday afternoon and Belinda and Jamie, with their parents, were over visiting Tom, Lynn and Hank and having some more of their Good ol’ Family Sex together.

Tom was just pulling his messy penis out of Jill Williams’ wet and messy vagina when he heard the parcel with the ID bracelets being dropped at the front door. To get to the door he had to walk passed Jamie Williams who had her legs spread wide apart and her fingers deep inside her tight, little vagina. Tom made a quick detour to bend down and give Jamie’s gorgeous breasts and nipples a flick with his tongue which made her orgasm almost immediately. Jamie curled up and rolled around the floor in orgasmic bliss as Tom made his way to the door to retrieve whatever it was that had been dropped there.

When Tom got back to the sofa he opened the parcel and read the covering letter then announced boldly to everyone in the room, “Well folks, this is it. Jamie Williams, Belinda Williams and Tom Barry are now officially Lifestyle Nudists - well as soon as these things are activated anyway.”

Tom carefully took out the clunky, black bracelet with his name on it and clicked it around his wrist. It fired up immediately with several bleeps and whistles then settled down with just a soft glow coming from a green LED embedded on the underside of the unit.

Belinda stood up from where Hank Barry had been eating out her pussy and put on her own bracelet which fired up just like Tom’s. Jamie slowly uncurled herself from her orgasm on the floor then stood up and took her bracelet thingy from Tom’s hand. She clicked it around her wrist but nothing happened. It didn’t fire up until Tom came over and gave it a much firmer press with his strong fingers. The unit gave a much more definite click and fired up accordingly.

All three new Lifestyle Nudists now just stared at each other. Both Belinda’s and Jamie’s breasts were heaving up and down in nervous anticipation of the adventure they were about to embark on - becoming the first ever officially recognized Lifestyle Nudists!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.