BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 38: Application Accepted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 38: Application Accepted - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The ‘YIPPEE!’ coming from 10 Rose Lane, Porterville could be heard all down the street. Before the echo had even had a chance to die down Tom Barry was on the telephone calling Belinda and in no time at all she was there with Tom in his bedroom.

In Tom’s hand was a large envelope that contained a wordy document from senator Rebecca Arnold’s administration office. Tom and Belinda were just looking at the front page because that one page told them all they needed to know.

Emblazoned across the top half of that page were the words...

Lifestyle Nudism Trial Application : ACCEPTED

Before the two opened the document to read all the rest of it they decided they needed to take their clothes off. This only seemed appropriate in the circumstances. Tom had only just arrived home from running some errands for his mother and was about to get out of his gear anyway. Belinda had already been wandering around naked at home all day but got dressed quickly to come over to Tom’s place just after he phoned.

Suddenly Tom and Belinda felt like a couple of naughty children as they got undressed in Tom’s bedroom. This happy feeling led to a wonderful session of love making on Tom’s single bed. It was quite a narrow bed which meant they had to cuddle together rather closely to avoid falling off. Somehow this did not pose a problem to this very much in love couple.

Tom couldn’t help the involuntary, hearty laugh and masculine grunt as he unleashed the full force of his exploding penis into Belinda’s body. The latex condom sheathing caught all the hot semen but that did not stop Belinda from feeling that wonderful surge as she felt Tom’s knob fill every corner of her very wet vagina.

Belinda pulled Tom in close to her breasts as she soared into the heavens with her own climaxing orgasm. Her legs wrapped around Tom’s thighs and butt cheeks as her very hungry vagina tried to swallow Tom’s naked body in one piece - like some ravenous python.

Belinda’s hands were digging hard into Tom’s back as the climax faded away then she just quietly said, “If that document over there means what I think it means then we are going to be able to do this ANYWHERE we like - for one WHOLE MONTH!”

Tom recoiled immediately at that thought!

“Whoa!” he said emphatically. “Let’s just slow down there a bit. If you think you are brave enough to fuck me in the middle of town in broad daylight then I, most certainly, am not! Hanging my ass and cock out is one thing but ... but ... but ... but ... but that’s all. I ... I ... I don’t know what else to say.”

Belinda remained silent as she felt Tom slowly withdrew his sagging cock with the sodden condom hanging off the end of it. Belinda still had a very thoughtful look on her face as Tom returned from disposing of the used latex sheath. She watched him come come back into the room and grab the document in question then bring it back over to his bed where Belinda was still lying. Belinda’s legs were spread wide apart and she still looked just great lying there with her breasts pointing to the roof and her body still glistening from all the sexual exertion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.