BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 37: The First One Ever!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37: The First One Ever! - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom had often pulled ‘all-nighters’ trying to get school assignments done but nothing quite like this. Those twenty pages of questions and demands for information on all sorts of stuff proved very taxing indeed on Tom’s poor brain. A lot of the questions seemed to be duplicates of other questions further back in the document and made it quite confusing as to what the officials were actually after.

There was also a whole section on how Tom, Belinda and Jamie were going to handle the ‘freedom of sexual expression’ Lifestyle Nudism would be offering them. Tom had to clearly delineate his ideas on how he and the others would deal with this. He had to state and outline quite categorically that he would not abuse this freedom nor make it a matter for the police by becoming a Public Nuisance.

Tom laughed at the whole thing because he just could not see himself indulging in this ‘freedom of sexual expression’ in any way. Walking about the streets in the nude was one thing but masturbating in public and indulging in flagrant sexual intercourse was another thing completely. Even though Tom was openly unashamed about his Good ol’ Family Sex evenings the idea of taking that sort of thing onto the streets was just not on his radar right now. Tom just couldn’t see himself quietly jerking off in the food court down at the mall or having sex with Belinda in any one of the municipal gardens dotted about Porterville. All the same, Tom filled out all these sections and all the other sections as his parents came in and out with coffee and sandwiches and lots of encouragement.

Tom was coming up to the last page of the document and feeling quite exhilarated about that fact when everything in the room changed. Tom found himself drifting through space listening to music that was filling the void. He was completely naked and his penis was hanging down miles below his legs. In fact his penis seemed to run all the way down to the Earth like a giant tether that was holding him in orbit.

Tom pulled on this giant tether to see what would happen. Nothing happened apart from the fact that it felt incredibly good so he pulled on it some more. As Tom pulled away it did seem like he was pulling himself in closer to the ground drifting along below him. Tom began to pull even harder which just increased the incredible feeling of euphoria this pulling was producing. Finally Tom gave one big hard pull which made the tether break. Tom looked in dismay as his penis snapped in half with one end shooting off down towards the ground and the other end whipping back towards his body.

Then as these the two ends were whipping about below him Tom felt this incredible surge in his body that came as a direct result of the tether’s disintegration. As Tom was enjoying this surge he began to hear a voice calling to him from across the vast expanses of time and space that he was now drifting through.

“Tom! Tom! Wake up!” the voice called.

Those vast expanses of time and space suddenly imploded and Tom found himself once again sitting at the study desk in his bedroom. He was staring down at the almost completed twenty page document beneath his right hand. Tom’s left hand was still firmly around his stiff cock and there were big gobs of semen dripping off the end of his knob and down across his fingers. Some of that semen had also managed to spurt up onto the desk and lay in a few scattered pools just by his computer’s keyboard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.