BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 3: A Nice Quiet Drive

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Nice Quiet Drive - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

By 8:30 am Saturday morning Tom, Hank and Lynn Barry were in the car and backing out of their driveway in Rose Lane, Porterville to head off to the Success Nudist Resort. The Success Nudist Resort was so named because it had been built on the eastern shores of Lake Success which was a man-made lake just a few miles out east from the township of Porterville.

Porterville itself was a small rural town about 400 to 500 hundred miles north of Los Angeles, California. Hank Barry had lived in Porterville all his life except for a few years tripping around the world after he graduated from college. He met Lynn in Canada where they married before moving back to Porterville to take possession of the family home after Hank’s mother and father passed away. They had lived together in that same house in Rose Lane for nearly twenty years now and that is where Tom was born too some sixteen years ago. He was an only child because, sadly, medical complications at his birth meant that his mother could have no more children after Tom was born.

Hank Barry had also gained very secure employment as part of a team of accountants with Eagle Mountain Casino. This job security made it very difficult for him to want to leave the area he grew up in - not that Lynn or Tom minded in the least. They all just loved the friendly atmosphere of this easy going town and now, to Lynn at least, it looked like this new nudist resort was going to add a whole new dimension to that wonderful happy feeling.

As the car pulled into the main flow of traffic all three were silent as they tried to anticipate in their own minds what this nudist resort would be like. Tom in particular was very curious after he had given it a thorough check out from the brochure his father gave him the night before.

Along with a whole heap of other information the brochure included a website that Tom had pulled up on his computer. From this website Tom built up a very clear and pleasant picture of the Success Nudist Resort from all the information and pictures it displayed. The place had a large swimming pool, three hot-tubs, a sauna room and a rec-room with pool tables, slot machines, dart boards and table-tennis tables. There were also BBQ facilities, a stream running down the western flank of the boundary, a mini-golf course and several walking tracks snaking through the native bush-land the property enclosed. The property itself fronted onto the picturesque shores of Lake Success with canoes and little paddle boats dotted along the shoreline for the easy access of resort patrons.

As Tom studied all this information he found himself, surprisingly, becoming quite eager to want to check the place out properly. The nudity thing was still a bit of a concern but the proprietors stated clearly in an introductory memo that all first time visitors were under no obligation what-so-ever to strip off unless they were using the pool, hot-tubs or sauna room. Total nudity was mandatory in those facilities. Other than that you could stay in your clothes all day with no bother if you so desired. Subsequent visits would be a different matter. Total nudity would be expected on return visits unless inclement weather deemed that a risk to one’s health.

On that note Tom just decided he would avoid the ‘nudity-required’ places and just amuse himself with the rec-room, bush walks, mini-golf, lake facilities and some reading material he was taking along. Tom imagined he would only ever visit this place once and so he didn’t give the ‘nudity-thing’ too much thought. He would be able to enjoy his day fully clothed then come home and carry on with the rest of his life as per normal ... regardless of what his mother and father did.

From that perspective Tom imagined it was going to be a very pleasant and relaxing day. This assumption was also based on the fact that the summer season hadn’t quite kicked in yet so the place was going to be fairly deserted - a fact not lost on Tom in the least. Both Tom and his father liked their peace and quiet and to Tom it looked like that’s just what this day would bring ... a nice quiet drive out to a pleasant lake-side resort then a nice quiet drive home then probably a couple of pizzas for supper then a spot of TV then bed etc etc etc. Perfect!

“Tres bon. Tres bon” Tom said to himself very quietly as he pondered all this stuff in his head. In this happy little mood he soon settled down into the back seat of the car as it wended its way through the streets of Porterville then out towards Lake Success. In Tom’s mind it was all going to be just another quiet and pleasantly uneventful day ... just another Saturday outing like so many others ... or so he thought!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.