BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 35: Twenty Pages!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35: Twenty Pages! - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

If Tom thought that registering to become a Lifestyle Nudist was going to be easy he was wrong - very wrong indeed. It all started off looking so easy but the whole process very quickly got bogged down in a whole quagmire of paper work and red tape. Tom very quickly realized that becoming a Lifestyle Nudist was going to involve way more than just signing a piece of paper and doing a boy scout salute at the flag.

Once Tom had left the Success Nudist Resort and returned home he sent off an email to the web address given in the newspaper. Neither set of parents wanted to become Lifestyle Nudists but Tom, Belinda and Jamie had all decided that they did. All three of them wanted to apply for this new thing that the newspaper was talking about - so Tom sent off his email as such - listing all three names as candidates for the one month long trial of Lifestyle Nudism.

Within the space of only a few days Tom received a form in the mail from Senator Arnold’s office. The form was asking him for his details and verification of his identity. Once that was established Tom would be sent the necessary forms for him and the others to fill out so they could register for the one month long Lifestyle Nudist trial.

Tom eagerly filled out and sent off that first verification form. From there it wasn’t long before he received a PDF document via email for the three of them to fill out and send back to the senator’s office.

The PDF form he received printed out to five sheets and that little pile of sheets took a little bit of time to complete. Some questions turned out to be quite difficult and quite ambiguous to Tom and to the others who tried to help. On top of that, because Tom was also registering Belinda and Jamie as Lifestyle Nudists too he had to print out duplicate forms for them also. Not only that but Jamie required extra verification and extra forms to be filled out by her parents on account of her age. Terry and Jill were more than happy for Jamie to be registered as a Lifestyle Nudist but they had to prove that to the authorities. Also, because they weren’t registering themselves they had to give Belinda certain legal rights as Jamie’s accompanying Lifestyle Nudist. This was all just to make sure Jamie wasn’t getting sold into a child prostitution ring or some such thing.

This little pile of forms took a few days to get sorted out but eventually they were all done and got posted off with Tom dusting his hands together and saying, “Well, that’s that then. Lifestyle Nudism here we come.”

Of course it was never going to be that easy. This group of three turned out to be the ONLY ones right across the USA to show any real interest in this one month long Lifestyle Nudism trial. This fact seemed to flag up all sorts of concerns from all sorts of groups and authorities that demanded written confirmation of their intentions of conduct and how they thought this newly sanctioned Lifestyle would affect the community. These new forms that came flooding in all had to be filled out by Tom, Belinda and Jamie then processed before Senator Bartell’s office could give the go ahead for the one month long trial of Lifestyle Nudism to begin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.