BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 34: Facing the World Together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34: Facing the World Together - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

All these thoughts and memories, despite the number of them, drifting back through Tom’s mind still did not take up a great deal of time. Even though these daydreams had that slow lazy feel of Summer about them they still only occupied a few brief minutes in the time scale of the real world. Thus it was that those few minutes were soon spent and those few, spent minutes saw Belinda Williams masturbating Tom Barry’s cock into another really solid erection. That erection was then soon happily spurting semen straight up into the air as Tom’s orgasm climaxed and his penis ejaculated.

Belinda saw all that semen splash back down onto Tom’s stomach as he lay there on his back by the stream. Very carefully Belinda then stood up and pulled Tom up beside her and led him down into the stream to rinse his stomach and penis off.

Together they stood with their naked bodies in the waist deep water of the rock pool they had been resting beside. Belinda splashed lovely fresh cold water all around Tom’s cock and balls then stood up and pulled him in close to her body and kissed him.

Eventually Belinda Williams pulled herself away from Tom’s happy face and said, “So, Tom Barry, you want us to become Lifestyle Nudists do you? That would mean no clothes for a whole month! We would have to go everywhere in the nude - EVERYWHERE! Shopping, to the park, to restaurants, to the movies - everywhere! We would be naked twenty four, seven. Are you sure we are ready for that, Mr Barry?”

Tom looked at Belinda then on an impulse he just shoved her over into the water. He laughed at her as she squealed then stood up again looking like a drowned rat again - but a lovely naked one this time! Water dripped down from Belinda’s bedraggled hair then down off her nipples then down off her dark pubic hair between her legs. As Tom looked he could make out little bubbles of air trapped amongst the tight curls of that lovely bush. It made him want to make love to Belinda there and then but he didn’t. He just stood there and looked at her gorgeous, naked and wet body.

Belinda was about to say something but she stopped. She then caught Tom completely by surprise with her left foot. She curled it around his ankle under the water forcing him to topple backwards into the water himself. As he fell Belinda jumped onto his naked torso and wrestled him down under the water. They rolled around in that rock pool like that for a few minutes - kissing, cuddling and tickling each other the whole time.

Eventually they both stood up to catch their breath. Belinda looked into Tom’s handsome face and between puffs and gasps asked again, “Well, are you ... are you ... are you ready ... are you ready to become a full time Nudie Boy?”

Tom was silent for a moment then said, “Yep, I reckon I am. We are both starting at Blanke Schande College soon so you will be a little Nudie Girl all the time anyway. And if this new, trial Council of Lifestyle Nudism accepts the application I will be sending off next week then who knows? I might be able start at Blanke Schande College and be just as naked as you are. Wouldn’t that be great! For a whole month at least. A Nudie Boy and a Nudie Girl going to school together. Yep! I reckon I am ready for that.”

Belinda just looked at her man as he spoke then said in an almost inaudible tone, “Oh, I do love you, Tom Barry! I do love you!”

Tom Barry just mumbled back in a semi-unintelligible fashion, “Ma petite cherie! Ma petite cherie!”

Once again their lips met and once again they each felt the full embrace of the others naked body.

Thus they stood - in the middle of that rock pool on the western flank of the Success Nudist Resort just out east of Porterville, California - ready to face the world together together and the new semester at a new school and hopefully all in the nude! There was also a very strong possibility that they might also just become America’s, or even the world’s, first ever OFFICIALLY recognized Lifestyle Nudists!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.