BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 33: Daydreams by the Rock Pool

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Daydreams by the Rock Pool - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The idea of becoming a Lifestyle Nudist immediately got Tom Barry’s attention. It was only just over fourteen months ago now that Tom had practically cussed at his own mother for even daring to suggest the possibility that he visit a nudist resort with them. In the fourteen months following that fateful Friday, and his subsequent visits to the Success Nudist Resort, things had changed completely.

Tom was now totally and absolutely in love with naked living. Putting clothes on to go to school, or shopping or any other activity, was such a drag. The moment he got back home the clothes came off. The same was true for his parents. Together they had also visited the Success Nudist Resort quite a few times over the last year and a bit and they had always felt disappointed when it came time to leave and put their clothes on again.

Tom’s family had also developed a very strong relationship with Belinda’s family. Both family’s enjoyed many a nude evening together that always ended with a session of Good ol’ Family Sex - every time!

Right now the thought of becoming some sort of a Lifestyle Nudist had put Tom in a very reflective mood. He was mulling over all the wonderful experiences nude living had opened up to him since that first visit to this incredible place. It was also just so fantastic that both families were now enjoying two weeks together of total nude living at this fine resort.

Tom smiled happily to himself as he remembered that enigmatic girl he had met on that first visit - The Girl in the White Dress. Who she was, where she had come from and where she had gone were still complete mysteries to Tom. However, there was no mystery about the girl he had met on his second visit.

Belinda Williams had singularly become the best thing that had ever happened to Tom Barry. Belinda’s family and his family had also become very close friends and both thoroughly enjoyed all the pleasures of nudism. Together they had often visited the Success Nudist Resort over the last year and together both families had discovered this amazing thing called Good ol’ Family Sex. That was a term coined by Belinda Williams after they all got ‘accidently’ so physically entangled with each other after a very ‘naughty’ game of nude Twister.

As Tom followed this stream of thought he found himself gently masturbating himself into a very nice erection. He did this as he lay under a tree by the stream that formed part of the western fence line of the Success Nudist Resort. Tom didn’t even know he was playing with his cock until the naked girl next to him removed his hand so she could complete the job for him.

As Belinda quietly did her thing with Tom’s penis Tom’s mind was quietly flashing up all the great moments it could remember from the last fourteen months. Nearly everyone one of those ‘great moments’ involved nudity and sex and lots of it.

Tom remembered the time, all those months back, that Belinda had fallen into his arms when she slipped on a rock by this very stream. He remembered Belinda stripping off her clothes in the resort’s sauna room just after that incident and the love affair that had blossomed between them from that day to this.

Tom also remembered the great sex he had had with Belinda and even her mother on their Good ol’ Family Sex nights. He could also clearly remember the very first time he exploded properly into Belinda’s naked body. He had bought a packet of condoms so he didn’t have to cum in her mouth every time he climaxed. For Tom the power of his first full body climax was just out of this world. He could so vividly recall the feeling of every pulse of semen charging out of his penis as it ejaculated deep within Belinda’s vagina. Belinda had also cried out in ecstasy as she felt that surge. She had just orgasmed herself around Tom’s hard penis and the ejaculation that followed just added to the total sensation of sexual bliss that was electrifying her whole body. Everyone else in the room looked up from what they were doing and just smiled and laughed. To all of them it was all just so wonderful and exhilarating.

Tom’s mind was also flashing up the times he had fucked Belinda’s mother. Over the months Tom discovered that she had this amazing way of rippling her vaginal muscles along the shaft of his cock as it moved in and out of her body. This action nearly always made Tom ejaculate pre-maturely. He just couldn’t help it - it felt just so good! Jill Williams learned to hold off doing this so she could enjoy more fully, and for a longer period, the powerful thrusts of Tom’s manhood before he climaxed. Tom could also still clearly hear in his mind Jill’s continual moans of pleasure that started the moment he inserted his penis into her dark hairy vagina. Those moans didn’t stop either until Jill was screaming in orgasmic pleasure as the climax of the moment took charge of her entire naked body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.